Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 33 Ch. 291 - All In Attendance

when granpa put the demon mask on iruma he kinda look like dark deku 🫡

Double-page supporter
It didn't hit me until Gramps arrived the implication of "The 13th of Betrayal" that this arc might actually really shake up the status quo of the series. And it's all because of Gramps being there for Iruma that I have a super uneasy feeling in my stomach.

Dex-chan lover
Sullivan you motherfucker, stop being so cool bruh!

AND DONT YOU DARE DIE ON ME NOW!!

:qq::qq::qq:

Anyone noticed how iruma and gramps got matching outfits like the other two and their grandsons? Opera knew what he was doing

Dex-chan lover
Excellent job, Misfit Team

Well whatever that weirdo and that stupid vicious bastard has planned. I definitely look forward to when Iruma crushes that weirdo.

Aggregator gang
Baseless theory: Gramps gonna die(no way)/sealed and blame somehow placed on Iruma & he becomes public enemy #1. His friends gonna help bail him out with some hardship

Dex-chan lover
Both Ameri and Azz looked so cool, they didn’t even hesitate, the moment they sensed even an ounce of malice, they both immediately made their presence known, stood in front of Iruma, and glared right back. Of course Amu came in and stopped it all, but still, you can tell just how on edge the lot of them are, they aren’t even hiding it. It’s no different from the Harvest Festival, or the Heartbreaker.

The tension is so thick in the air, you could almost cut it. What makes it even more tense is that us, the reader, we already know something bad is going to happen, this night won’t later be known as the “13th of Betrayal” without reason after all. So we’re just waiting for something to happen. All the pieces are in play now, all the attendees (official of course) are here and accounted for. We know that there are a lot of puppets here, likely bound to be used by the enemies hiding in the shadows.

But that’s then, this is now, and right now Sullivan has shown up and helped calm Iruma’s fears if even for a moment. I wonder if someone will die tonight? And who that someone might be.

Users who are viewing this thread