Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 33 Ch. 293 - Evaluation

reu

Dex-chan lover
Y'know, cuz theyre all elite weirdos in an "eyes wide shut"-ass party where they decide who's gonna run the world between them. Why isn't no one pointing out how fucked up the ranking system is? Or that there's no democracy on any level? Fucking hate this aspect of this manga.
They're demons, not amerik♥k♥s. Modern """democracy""" is a retarded oligarchic meme and so are your views.
As for the ranking sistem only 4 of the misfits are "nobles"(as far as the concept applies to a achivement based ranking system rather than a nepotistic one), the rest are plebs.

Dex-chan lover
They're demons, not amerik♥k♥s. Modern """democracy""" is a retarded oligarchic meme and so are your views.
As for the ranking sistem only 4 of the misfits are "nobles"(as far as the concept applies to a achivement based ranking system rather than a nepotistic one), the rest are plebs.
Redditor

• Dumb
Reactions: reu
Contributor
Thoth was our first mention of it, but heartbreaker really ramped up the mention of these other Majin.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like Iruma will be having another "fan" soon. Thanks for the chapter!!!

Well this is interesting. The author may be drawing parallels to the Greek underworld which I don't see often in manga.

In Greek mythology, Hades rules the underworld. But before he even arrived, the underworld already had gods. Some are older and more powerful than Hades and the titans. They just never do any ruling.

The Demon King may be the ruler of the netherworld but he isn't the biggest badie around.

Dex-chan lover
The inclusion of Deities... suddenly makes a Hades crossover fanfic possible. Best news ever.

Dex-chan lover
I suspect the betrayal will be the Six Fingers attacking Princess Shura, betraying the alliance between deities and demons. She will be injured and Iruma's blood will save her.

Users who are viewing this thread