Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 34 Ch. 297 - Selfish Snake

If I get a nickel for everytime a community introduce a snake mommy in the last two weeks, I will have two nickel, which is not much but it's weird it happened twice.

Edit: actually nevermind two weeks, it's actually only 5 day ago. What the heck?
Who's the other one?

Dex-chan lover
The chapter was good. I am disappointed, but not surprised, by the credits page. I won't say anything further, however, as that would only result in a pointless ban.

reu

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, and killing the last of the endangered species is hunting, not making them extinct /sarcasm.
Humans are an invasive species, not a endangered one, you silly
There are plenty of humies, just not in that particular habitat, as they are non native

Double-page supporter
If I get a nickel for everytime a community introduce a snake mommy in the last two weeks, I will have two nickel, which is not much but it's weird it happened twice.

Edit: actually nevermind two weeks, it's actually only 5 day ago. What the heck?
What was the other and nice Arknights!

Dex-chan lover
Well, they are demon. Demon system is pretty simple, the strong will rule. The fact that they evolve to avoid dark phase and become less aggressive is pretty impressive. Sometimes I wonder it's because their environment become less dangerous that they don't need to rely on being wild as well.
Delkira must do one hell of a job.
I mean yeah, that's cool and all yet I can't see this being the case for every demon. Like, there's aqua parks ffs. There's plumber demons, there's retail demons, there's structure and there's some sense of society. You dont get that if all demons were out there chasing their ambitions. This is a clear case of oligarchy and elitism enforced through meritocracy. Its hipocresy at its finest. That's all fine since they are demons, but what worries me is that Iruma, the reader's stand in and pov, doesn't seem to find it worrisome. He sees this fucked up meritocratic system and rolls with it. He doesn't question his role in the world beyond his immediate circle of friends and adoptive family. I really hope we soon will see him realizing how good he's actually got it and think about the injustice he's taking part of. God damn it there's an amusement park that uses prisoners as workforce and that NEVER raises eyebrows?
Fuck this place

Supporter
Yeah, this comment section right here is why Rule 3.2.7.1 exists
The rule in question:
Extraneous pages containing political content (such as agendas, propaganda, or commentary), race-baiting, or content that can reasonably be construed as offensive may be removed by MangaDex staff.
No reasonable person is offended by "punch nazis", because reasonable people aren't nazis. "Nazism should be torn out root and stem" wouldn't even be a "political" statement in a sane society, because that's the only rational conclusion to be drawn from the history of nazism. You can't propose coexistence with an ideology fundamentally opposed to the very concept of coexistence; they violate the social contract, and so they cannot be protected by it, in the same way a home invader forfeits their right to not be shot by breaking into your house.

Supporter
That's a lot of words and all of them are wrong. Impressive.
Oh man, I'm so shocked that the guy who systematically reacted "dumb" on every comment even vaguely critical of nazis would have no actual response but still feel the need to disagree anyways. Maybe you should try thinking about why your politics would get you banned for posting them instead of just reflexively gainsaying everyone who calls a spade a spade.

Dex-chan lover
community-chaos.gif

wtf is going on in this comment section?

Double-page supporter
Clearly this thread has gone off the rails. No more Nazi talk, at all.
First time ever posting on the forums. Thank you for this decision and the censor of the last page! It was the good choice and I hope the mod team doesn't backdown from doing the same in the future to any translation team pushing their agendas.

Users who are viewing this thread