Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 34 Ch. 302 - Name of the Hero

Dex-chan lover
baal tottaly set this up. like, im a freaking mole on plot development, but even i can see that

Dex-chan lover
staged as fuck. no doubt he orchestrated this whole thing to give himself a far stronger standing within the 13 whatevers.

Contributor
Why does this feel like staged to me....
I'm not sure. Was it the custom made spear, an introduction of an obvious candidate to block a popular candidate, a major plea to open up the seat occupied by the missing Delkira, the previously missing Crown member who was last seen in Baal's hideout, the involvement of Kirio to block anyone else from actually hurting Behemolt, or three of the Six Fingers hyping up the crowd?

i hope i'm just overthinking but it keeps using past tense as if baal is still revered in the future.
I doubt the mangaka is gonna not have this play out to the point Baal almost wins before being beaten down by Iruma

Dex-chan lover
I officially hate everything about this chapter. Think I need a break from the series after that.

Now that I realise, the people cheering for Baal look like the 6 fingers, the others look so shocked/surpised..
Also I have a question, how old is Princess Shura? I know she's a deity but just asking
She was all fine but then nearly got attacked and got saved by prince charming, now she is head over heels for him
But if he saved her, she will side with him, so this might not end well for Iruma
All apart of Baal's plan.
He set Behemolt up, he was the one who experimented on him and made him gain that mouth on his abdomen
He then made sure he wreck havoc and then defeated him
He made that whole speech about the Demon King just to capture everyone's attention and then unleash havoc
He wants everyone to love him so he can have more power!

Fed-Kun's army
This was definitely staged to some extent, probably to up his popularity among demons? Or some other goal to make him more trusted to an extent? Maybe something else entirely... or maybe I'm just stupid.

yea, after seeing that shit, i'm convinced that the Deviculum, New 13 Crowns is Baal plan all the way

Dex-chan lover
Major cliché. About the only thing that wasn't predicted here was that guy in the mask who showed up at the start being wonky-horn senpai.

Users who are viewing this thread