Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 35 Ch. 308 - You're A Child

Dex-chan lover
Kid Iruma and kid Azz are so adorable 😍
Sometimes a good cry is needed. Let all the frustrations out.
Curious, when do you all think Iruma will reveal that he's human?

When this ends, there better be an epilogue chapter (timeskip) where Azz Azz & Clara build a house each next to irumas, one on each side & they live happily ever after.

Dex-chan lover
Man clara's emotional intelligence is so high.

I'm so glad she can be there for her friends and they can all get all the bad feelings out. Esp bc that feeling of exclusion when she is normally with them too must be terrible even if she kept herself very busy.

Honestly it was just what i needed bc the party and especially its end result still had me in an incredibly tense position with this series. ;n;

babies being sweet and honest about how much they're hurting and getting to eat snacks and have fun together, and iruma getting some relief from the guilt of having a secret.

It'll make the pay off of when he tells them all the better i hope. Plus clara's nickname for opera is so dang cute.

Dex-chan lover
We've been hinted at before that Azz has some secret but I wonder what's Clara's? Also I really feel like he should just tell them. It was the perfect chance too. They were in an enclosed safe space where they could've said whatever they wanted. What better time to share secrets then now? Telling them now would also be better than them knowing through someone else in the future. Way too many demons already know he's human anyways.

Dex-chan lover
The foster "parents" sleeping with the child they're grooming. Now this! There's a whole industry of this fetish, and it's frankly nasty as fuck.
Sullivan and Opera are basically Iruma's foster parents. Not sure why the "parents" part is in quotes.
They are grooming in a sense but not in the way you are most likely are implying. If you are implying they are grooming him with the intention of creating some sort of sexual/romantic relationship in the future, that would be incredibly false. If you mean grooming him to be the King of Demons, then you might have a case.

Fed-Kun's army
At this point, it kind of feels like the only reason to wait in having Iruma tell them he's a human is so some bad guy can reveal it and cause drama. And I really do not want that.

Dex-chan lover
Considering his mother (the source of your bloodline), It’s probably some type of lust magic, right? She IS the head of lust after all.
Possibly. I don't think we've had any mention of his father though have we? Also can't see the author taking Azz into the direction of lust; just doesn't feel like it'd fit.

Fed-Kun's army
A while back, when they first debuted as idols, there was minor hint with Azz. It was something like he was used to dressing as a girl from his mom making him wear dresses when he was young. Plus his name is Alice, which is generally more of feminine name. I think the lust/charm bloodline magic is apart of the secret but there's more to it (even though Azz hides it, they already know that his mom is the crown of lust). I side more with that it's going to be "he's is secretly a girl reveal", though I agree that idk how that execute that this far in. Maybe his family's bloodline magic can change sex at whim like Guy from the slime isekai?

Like what was said we never see the father figure of Azz or Clara (there's a decent amount of missing or unshown parents in the misfit class in generally). There might have been a family photo of Clara, but I think the father was blurred out with lighting. As others mentioned, maybe Clara is part deity (or blessed by one like that one misfit) or something else with her wings being different. When they had their stat sheets pulled from the lotto machine, hers was different from everyone else and one of the stats named changed for her. Clara is weird and chaotic, her magic is weird and chaotic, and she (and her family) act differently compared to the other misfits or demons in general.

There's more minor foreshadowing but I forget atm

Dex-chan lover
I think Azz's secret is his focus on fire magic despite his bloodline's lack of affinity for it. He might be more connected to Succubus/Incubus magic, but chooses not to use it.

Users who are viewing this thread