Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 35 Ch. 308 - You're A Child

Dex-chan lover
Asmodeus is a actually a girl raised as a boy. Watch it be this.
Makes me wonder how they would play it off in the anime if this actually DOES end up being true.
The VAs won't unman themselves.

Dex-chan lover
Sullivan and Opera are basically Iruma's foster parents. Not sure why the "parents" part is in quotes.
They are grooming in a sense but not in the way you are most likely are implying. If you are implying they are grooming him with the intention of creating some sort of sexual/romantic relationship in the future, that would be incredibly false. If you mean grooming him to be the King of Demons, then you might have a case.
They're demons after all...
Only degenerates see a cute chapter and say something like that!
Dude, don't be blind to this. Degeneracy is degeneracy. Don't let ignorance be your excuse.
What lack of Familial love does to mf.
LMFAO!

Group Leader
Makes me wonder how they would play it off in the anime if this actually DOES end up being true.
The VAs won't unman themselves.
They could claim that Asmodeus used magic to change their voice to a manlier one.

Dex-chan lover
I use to ship Amelie and Iruma, but I don't think I can help but ship this throuple now.

Conspiracy theory:
Azz's secret is his blood line, and it turns him into a sexy woman so he joins the harem

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad that Clara forced them to let it all out, Iruma is too hung up on not burdening others, but holding what happened in isn't healthy when it's stressing him out. It makes sense Iruma didn't mention his secret on that moment, it wasn't quite the right timing, but, all things considered, I do hope he tells at least them soon so that someone else doesn't do it for him 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Earlier chapters largely imply it to be something with her wings as we have never seen her spread them and she seems to have a complex about them when she is with the other girls talking about them.
I don't believe we've seen her family spread their wings either, it could be that the Valac's just naturally don't have wings, or maybe something crazy like Clara's dad was actually a human (we've never seen him after all) and half demons just don't grow wings, or something like that 🤔

Dex-chan lover
A while back, when they first debuted as idols, there was minor hint with Azz. It was something like he was used to dressing as a girl from his mom making him wear dresses when he was young. Plus his name is Alice, which is generally more of feminine name. I think the lust/charm bloodline magic is apart of the secret but there's more to it (even though Azz hides it, they already know that his mom is the crown of lust). I side more with that it's going to be "he's is secretly a girl reveal", though I agree that idk how that execute that this far in. Maybe his family's bloodline magic can change sex at whim like Guy from the slime isekai?

Like what was said we never see the father figure of Azz or Clara (there's a decent amount of missing or unshown parents in the misfit class in generally). There might have been a family photo of Clara, but I think the father was blurred out with lighting. As others mentioned, maybe Clara is part deity (or blessed by one like that one misfit) or something else with her wings being different. When they had their stat sheets pulled from the lotto machine, hers was different from everyone else and one of the stats named changed for her. Clara is weird and chaotic, her magic is weird and chaotic, and she (and her family) act differently compared to the other misfits or demons in general.

There's more minor foreshadowing but I forget atm
Asmodeus said that he helped his mom with getting dressed on occasion, not that he wore dresses. The gender change magic is feasible, but the fire teacher also implied that his bloodline magic should be strong enough that he can win with it, so I don't think that would be strong enough for what it is implied to be. While the Alice being a feminine name argument is fair, we also have to remember that Amaryllis is the type that just enjoys dressing Iruma all cutesy, so I wouldn't put it past her to have named Asmodeus Alice, regardless of gender, just simply because she thought the name was cute.

I didn't think about the deity line of thought, that actually make more sense than my initial thoughts of "her dad was human," given how eccentric her family is, the fact that they live in a forest where very few know the way through, and the fact that it would be a good way of driving things towards Iruma becoming demon king, now that Baal has hooked the affections of a deity 🤔

Dex-chan lover
I think Azz's secret is his focus on fire magic despite his bloodline's lack of affinity for it. He might be more connected to Succubus/Incubus magic, but chooses not to use it.
they already know this, they just don't know what his actual bloodline magic is

Double-page supporter
Reported for blurry pages...(or was it me?)
Also I loved Operas face when they got the order of Clara, it was like "I see, this is my life's mission now."

Users who are viewing this thread