Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 35 Ch. 308 - You're A Child

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the wholesome chapter. This chapter really wash away that f*cker ball ykwim
The chapter start with wholesome, cuttie pattoty iruma, azz-azz and clarin and then boom craying iruma really make me shed tears while my spotify playing some damn sad song. I can't stop the urge to cry and scream

I really like the fact that both Opera and then Clara noticed that Iruma was holding back and wasn’t giving them a true smile like he normally is. It shows how they both care for him
YEAH
opera normally gets happy when iruma is too (thrir ears perk up) but this time they drooped since his smile wasn't sincere

i love how they went from "the iruma trio" to friends to "the love trio" to soulmates. this chapter just cements their bond 🤧

Conspiracy theory:
Azz's secret is his blood line, and it turns him into a sexy woman so he joins the harem
he's already part of the harem in my books (demons do not care about gender)
but that would be a funny twist to me

Dex-chan lover
Do they really not care about gender?
All the crushes/ love examples I remember are hetro
Gyari the rock devi-dol is an open lesbian and she stated it herself that gender doesn't thing for demons.

I believe Kerori also has a feeling for her but chooses to decline due to her feeling that Gyari will never have enough with her as an equal.

Gyari the rock devi-dol is an open lesbian and she stated it herself that gender doesn't thing for demons.

I believe Kerori also has a feeling for her but chooses to decline due to her feeling that Gyari will never have enough with her as an equal.
Oh I really forgot that arc, was a bit painful to watch
thanks for the example tho

Dex-chan lover
I don't really get the point of delaying the reveal to his friends.

99% of demon society doesn't even seem to know what the fuck a human is, it's not like they hate them or anything, but I get not exposing it publicly because a human being in Hell would spark chaos, specially for grandpa who would get in big trouble. But his friends clearly aren't going to give a fuck. If anything they would be more hurt by him keeping it a secret and this chapter kinda dealt with that potential drama already.

Why not just tell them? Other people already found out anyway.
Extremely late to this, but since I haven't seen anyone mention my perspective: Basically, Iruma is not scared of the demons eating him when they find out. He's just scared that he won't be able to stay with everyone if they find out he's a human. Think back to the Harvest Festival: what was Iruma's trauma, aside from his parents showing up? It was his friends treating him like a stranger because he's a human. Obviously he knows that his friends are not the kind of people who would say/do that kind of thing, but he's terrified. That's why he can't bring himself to tell them, not some silly reason like "Oh no I'll be eaten if they find out".

If you're still not convinced, I recommend rereading Ch. 123, it shows precisely what Iruma fears the most (quite literally). Even though he does end up overcoming the illusion, it doesn't mean his fears are gone.

Dex-chan lover
Things that can be said either by a reader or someone in-universe:
I can't help but laugh at how oblique the soulmates term is. Still not sure if they are part of Iruma's harem or not.
Jokes aside though, it's an extremely sweet chapter.

Dex-chan lover
The moment the two met and she got a look at his face, and heard his voice, she knew something was wrong. Clara really cares a lot about the two of them, and especially Iruma.

It’s nice the three of them were able to release their pent up anxieties, if even for a moment. A nice way to relieve some stress, Clara’s toy box seems like a lot of fun.

Group Leader
Is he not going to tell his grandfather about the whole sudden magic barrier thing iruma you idiot

I don't really get the point of delaying the reveal to his friends.

99% of demon society doesn't even seem to know what the fuck a human is, it's not like they hate them or anything, but I get not exposing it publicly because a human being in Hell would spark chaos, specially for grandpa who would get in big trouble. But his friends clearly aren't going to give a fuck. If anything they would be more hurt by him keeping it a secret and this chapter kinda dealt with that potential drama already.

Why not just tell them? Other people already found out anyway.
I definitely get that, and honestly I'm a lil impatient too, but the only thing that most demons know about humans is that they are their food (it's literally their school song) and the only person that actually trys to explain what humans are and their purpose and ect. They take him as a weirdo who does experiments on living creatures and is touchy because he's trying to find his next experiment. so most people avoid his classes (I'm talking about balam sensei btw) I'm going off of previous chapters and this can and most likely change in future chapters..but anyways, I feel like iruma won't tell them because he's most likely scared he'll strain or even worse, ruin his relationship with his first and closes friends, it's like when you have a crush on your friend you've known for years but are afraid to tell because you're afraid it'll ruin your friendship you've had for years.

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk.

Users who are viewing this thread