Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 37 Ch. 327 - A Fortunate Person

Dex-chan lover
Henry to Iruma:

r0TWOLcoU312.gif

Ameri and her dad had the same face, being touched and blushing.
Was it really because of Iruma's rizz or are they troubled because they saw the mom in his words ?

Considering this story can, and will probably go on for another 200 chapters, I don't expect any real romantic progress to be made anytime soon, at least from Iruma. As it stands, any romantic progress will focus on the potential candidates for Iruma's affection, which as we have seen thus far, is a lot of people. Ameri gets a lot of the attention because of the dynamic between the two and her overall importance to the story. Personally I am rooting for Clara simply on the fact that all Iruma's interactions with her have been of a supporting partner and family; something he cherishes greatly. If Nishi does in fact go with Clara being the romantic interest, I hope he plans to introduce and build up to that potential ending.
Concept art seems to point to Sabnock being Clara's love interest, however it's a long series so things are bound to change a little bit over time.

HELL YEA IRUMA IS THE BEST BOY

also im so happy azz got the recognition he deserved as part of the iruma harem, he would be thrilled

Dex-chan lover
Nishi's gonna dangle this over our head for another 100 chapters :meguuusad: but I love Iruma's response in this. He seems to have a more solid answer than 180 for sure

Dex-chan lover
I know it's as likely as drawing two royal flushes back to back, but just imagine that
Iruma and Merize are nephew and aunt

Dex-chan lover
No no guys guys, He got the father's blessing. Its just the father only want Iruma to be with Ameria ONLY. 🤣🤣🤣

I just love in this series how some demons who find out/suspect Iruma is human are first shocked and then say "Lmao he's human, whatever" and do nothing to him.

Man reading comments section make me realise that people can be really media illiteracy

Users who are viewing this thread