Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 37 Ch. 327 - A Fortunate Person

Dex-chan lover
Okay I actually squealed at it, too damn cute. I didn't expect the ship to sail, not the point of the show, but Ameri is probably top girl for me.

Dex-chan lover
So, Iruma is now officially the male version of Bakarina? I should have known sooner from how this story started with trying to avoid a bad ending in another world.
Now officially? No, it's been official since Clara signed up for seduction lessons

Dex-chan lover
Eh another stupid haremification in a story where clearly the only interest is Ameri. Why not give them a proper moment for once?

Also, delete Chima - it was weird before, it is still weird now.

Dex-chan lover
Eh another stupid haremification in a story where clearly the only interest is Ameri. Why not give them a proper moment for once?

Also, delete Chima - it was weird before, it is still weird now.
What do you mean haremification, it's been a polycule for a while

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean haremification, it's been a polycule for a while
People hanging onto him doesn't mean he returns their affection, unlike with Ameri. But yeah I probably worded it a bit wrong....

Dex-chan lover
00e.jpg

Dex-chan lover
tip for ameri, play along! she'll have fun and get closer to iruma!

tip for iruma don't drop the soap or wash off the cologne of the demon in prison! you'll regret it!

Dex-chan lover
What I Like about Iruma, is that unlike many other harems protagonist, he is actually a really good boi, even in his wicked phase

Users who are viewing this thread