Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 37 Ch. 327 - A Fortunate Person

Aggregator gang
I'm going to maintain my suspicion that Ameri's mother was human, and that her hat had horn/hair spikes because it belonged to Ameri's father--used to mislead us to believing she's a demon.

Dex-chan lover
I can hear a river gushing down the narrow valley in that silent solo panel 💦💦

Dex-chan lover
Cant believe our stupid Iruma with all his rizz almost snatches his potential father in law.

Dex-chan lover
I expected Iruma to say something like that, and he did say it. I'm happy.

Ameri and Henri blushing. Like daughter, like father.

Iruma is such a sweet, sweet boy. No wonder he is the Harem King!

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to maintain my suspicion that Ameri's mother was human, and that her hat had horn/hair spikes because it belonged to Ameri's father--used to mislead us to believing she's a demon.
I thought the same thing about the hat being a red herring. Even if it was her hat it could just have Demon styling like Iruma has done with a lot of things he's worn, little wings, horns, etc.

She has no demonic features at all other than the hat.

Dex-chan lover
Considering this story can, and will probably go on for another 200 chapters, I don't expect any real romantic progress to be made anytime soon, at least from Iruma. As it stands, any romantic progress will focus on the potential candidates for Iruma's affection, which as we have seen thus far, is a lot of people. Ameri gets a lot of the attention because of the dynamic between the two and her overall importance to the story. Personally I am rooting for Clara simply on the fact that all Iruma's interactions with her have been of a supporting partner and family; something he cherishes greatly. If Nishi does in fact go with Clara being the romantic interest, I hope he plans to introduce and build up to that potential ending.

Users who are viewing this thread