Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 5 Ch. 36 - Spending time with family

Dex-chan lover
Could you imagine the suffering Azu-kun would have if his gender matched his given name?
His mother is, for better or worse, the Demon Prince of Lust. He'd, or rather "she'd", never be able to bring her boyfriend home. Her mother would just steal them away. Marriage would also be nearly impossible without barring the mother.

That'd be painful, always being under that lusty lofty shadow.

Contributor
The grammar is a little clunky this chapter, but whatever! It's a cute chapter! Thanks!

Why end the chapter there though... could that mean that a different club won? Plot twist, the dodgeball club killed it

Dex-chan lover
Single happiness? Triple happiness?! Infinite claras happiness!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
I'm genuinely happy for Iruma. He's been a good protagonist and despite some darker shades gramps and assistant are a good family.

Dex-chan lover
Alice, huh? So s/he's indirectly confirmed to be a reverse trap?
119.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Alice gender is still a unknown (unless we're talking about demon with both gender then that will be REALLY be something)

Dex-chan lover
Azu-chan gender has always been in question here. But not for me. Azu is a girl. That's clear as the day is bright.

Supporter
I like the cuteness of the panel with the principal melted into a diglett-like thing surrounded by the small animals. ?

Users who are viewing this thread