Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 6 Ch. 44 - How to use Magic

Dex-chan lover
At the beginning lied tries to touch iruma. Now lied is practically a Main character.

Dex-chan lover
@Frostisss

Huh. That's a good name for it since plot holes in manga usually come from the first few chapters.

I would really like it if it turns out he has some latent powers of his own though. Not demon powers but his own..

Dex-chan lover
The thing is you can’t really retcon it without making serious changes that ruin major parts of iruma’s first day either. The entire the reason azzmodious is by iruma’s side is because h lost to him because of said can’t fall over spell.

Although humans can seam to use magic in this universe. It’s just they need ritualistic objects (like a summoning circle for demons) so the idea of iruma reading an incantation isn’t too far off.

However it’s been repeatedly hinted at that iruma is somewhat the reincarnation of demonlord such as when Sullivan is asked about iruma he occasionally says things like “you’ll see” or “iruma’s special”. Keep in mind we don’t know much about iruma’s family either aside from there assholes who make their child work in sweatshops across the world and coherse him into dangerous tasks.

We also don’t know Sullivan’s bloodline ability either. But if iruma had one it would 100% be luckiness (alike nagito komeada). He would inevitably always come out ontop weather it’s pure effort or total coincidences while also being put in said circumstances because of said luck.

He also was able to achieve a wicked phase with greed ring’s aid so you could argue either way with that.

Overall I’d say that there is a lot of evidence that could lead to iruma being a demon but I’d also argue that this kinda takes out the entire point of the series. Which is that iruma is a human. It would most likely ruin iruma’s character arc if he was revealed to be demon or demon Jesus.

Lol sorry for the really really really long winded response. Just a fuck ton of speculation came to me when u brought it up.

Users who are viewing this thread