Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 6 Ch. 45 - Secret of the Ring

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea how they are so stuck up in a world with transformation magic.

I blame censorship. Like in world but also out. Seriously the demons have been de-fanged pretty hard so i guess the more unusual kinks got taken and crossdressing itself was mistakenly taken out with them.

Yeah seems weird for a demon to be that stuck-up when they had that throwaway joke about hands-on sex ed in the succubus class chapter.

Then again it is Amelie, randomly enforcing incoherent rules is kind of her entire shtick.

tl notes refer back to chapter 36 regarding the demon king's name:
2yHnOfc.png

but back in 36 i assume this is what they're refering back to?
H93aVOW.png

is this just an accidental spelling difference or am i missing something

Dex-chan lover
I love the Bill Cipher side kick being in the ring...

Also, I just realized how fun of a character Iruma would be in a game like Jumpforce. Like you can grab people and drain their magical power, use your taunt to pull out demon-king ring guy...It would seem to be crazy and amazing.

Alicred? Alucard is more common, don't you think?

mangaka deliberately wrote that?

Banned
Is Ali gendered?

Thinking it through now... but when Ali suggested that they be transformed, the words they used suggested that they had female preferences... but that seemed to have been lost on MC, which prompted the follow-up tsukkomi. And then again when Ali mentioned wanting to dress up and look their best... they immediately gained an actual dress...

SO it seems likely that Ali is female... but that probably won't become apparent until MC's next rank up. Ali will probably end up as a more humanoid-looking girl...

@OsseinMarrow Isn't it reversed that Ali helps Iruma to become the next demon lord and the missing demon lord delkira are what not linked like Sulli said the ranking owl can give every rank including the demonic magic items.. the theory is that The missing demon lord used a forbitten spell to transform them selves to a magic item in secret, mainly as the gluttonous ring without there memory, that's why they say there stature in reverse..

Dex-chan lover
アリクレッド is Dracula, 100%. The other name is Alucard. How the TLs didn't get that so-very-famous switcharoo trope, I have no idea.

Users who are viewing this thread