Mairimashita! Iruma-kun: If Episode of Mafia - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Rock It!

Dex-chan lover
Both Nishi-sensei and Hiroja-sensei are killing it with this spin-off. The characters still retain part of their original qualities but get enhanced and cooler sides (Opera and now Clarin, for example).

Also, this Clarin is the epitome of scaroused. Like, she's still cheerful Clara, but even more badass and dangerous.

For those who want to know, skull cowboy seen this chapter is one of Baal's minions, from the Six Fingers. It's the same character as the OG series: Maemaro. So good ol' Baal is already plotting.

I'm really excited about this series. I though I couldn't love more the Iruma universe, but thankfully, this series proved me wrong:meguu:

Dex-chan lover
I spy with my little eye... Eiko!
That said, Clara is just so damn mesmerizing here. So many different emotions and all with a smile on her face :glee:
It kinda hits home that she hasn't been getting this much focus in original manga lately.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
I wonder who that Mae guy is in the original story! Any ideas, everyone? He is sus, but doesn't really a bad guy either, for now. He seems to be one of the important characters in the original imo. Kirio? Narnia...most unlikely 😅 Balam-sensei??

Contributor
Clara has never looked more beautiful!

even when she was being trained by a succubus
Looks like all that's needed to bring out her sex appeal is to be human trafficked and seperated from her family...

I wonder who that Mae guy is in the original story! Any ideas, everyone? He is sus, but doesn't really a bad guy either, for now. He seems to be one of the important characters in the original imo. Kirio? Narnia...most unlikely 😅 Balam-sensei??
He's the Bone guy from the Six Fingers.

Dex-chan lover
Everything is good so far

Same characters
Not necessarily same roots
Gave a very refreshing feeling each chapter

Without twisting the characters

Aggregator gang
In this manga series, as in the main Maemaro series, he is represented as having a cowboy outfit.

Also Maemaro being one of the members of the terrorist organization the 6 fingers, in the main manga series he worked as a staff member of an amusement park, and in this series Maemaro works as a staff member of a circus.

However, I wonder how Iruma will meet Kiriwo in this series.

Also in the main manga series Bachiko taught Iruma how to shoot a bow, I think that in this series Bachiko could teach Iruma how to use a sniper. Because both are weapons that you can aim from a distance.

And if we take it chronologically, looking at the main manga series how Iruma met his friends, Ameri would follow and after Ameri, the members of the abnormal class would follow.

Also in the main manga series, suppose that Wett could erase the memory/present, regarding the fact that they are members of the terrorist organization the 6 fingers, and in the manga series Iruma If mafia, the secret organization aka the 6 fingers. I wonder if, for example, in the manga series Iruma If mafia Naberius Narnia, he would delete the following crimes that the six 6 fingers do, because Naberius Narnia may be very good friends with the leader/founder of that organization, namely Baal.

Aggregator gang
Guys. We might have one of those "the sequel is actually better than the prequel" situation here. I like their more human forms and clothes. They still keep their original characteristic but in our world's standarts PLUS cool backstories. I knew this will be good when I saw the posters with our main cast. If we get a good Ameri arc too, I will give this a better point than the original manga. (and yes, this Clara is wife material)
Spin off, but i think they are both good, but this is definitely some my hero vigilantes stuff where you enjoy the spin off just as much or way more than the main story

Dex-chan lover
God if they made Carla this amazing, what are they going to do with Ameri?

Users who are viewing this thread