Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 6 Ch. 52 - President of the student council​’s scene

Dex-chan lover
@Mick96 The anime is definitely making it to the end of the Battler Party arc, and probably to the end of the Akudol arc since the end of episode 2 showed Korumu getting irritated by Irumu's popularity.

@greatninja3 The anime is not rushing anything. They've spent two episodes out of 23 on the first two chapters. The pace is going to increase, but it is still unlikely to even reach this arc. Do not assume that characters from after this arc being in the OP or background mean anything. The anime is already inserting extra screentime for characters who barely appear in the manga up to this point just to fill airtime, or to appeal to people who think they're cute. It is very likely the same case for the characters you're referring to.

I did not seriously think there'd be this kind of romance in this series when I first started reading it, but I don't mind. Confession arc next? :^)

Dex-chan lover
We saw one evil demon that followed his desires, and he got shit on and nothing happened, now she goes and says that, the fuck is with this series.

Edit: actually he got arrested, and then punished, that's far from nothing, that's a fucking contradiction, if they are supposed to be evil demons that guys should be a hero.

Dex-chan lover
YES! president MUST be iruma's official waifu (since he will be king i hope he gets a harem)

was rereading the manga and found the group of girls seems to appear in chapter 18 page 4 and the dragon girl look like the one in chapter 30 page 12. I have a feeling that clara x iruma is more likely to occur, even i like ameri as well.

Users who are viewing this thread