Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 7 Ch. 54 - The exact opposite of Iruma

Power Uploader
@LayZzz

Possibly not well. She liked him as he was, and he helped her recover her original personality when magic made her soft. Now magic has made him evil, and while I prefer the new version of him, I'd bet she's the one who is going to snap him out of it.

He goes back to normal at ch60

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Wtf? That was quite a turn of events. A little surprised the evil-cycle thing is affecting Iruma this way, considering he's human and not demon.

Aggregator gang
Wait! Will the voice changed in the anime to fit this personality (if this part got adapted)? I never heard the voice actor had a manly character role before (or maybe i didn't watch it😂).

Fed-Kun's army
@kwendy

I'm gonna lose it if he starts dancing.

On another note, I wish he would meet his shitty parent like this.lol

Snap him out? Nah, he still nice as fuck despite being edgy. Also Amelie is whipped for Iruma. I doubt she could go against him even if she wanted.

Aggregator gang
We know that Iruma will come back to his normal self, but I think here is a way to make him learn a lesson and be less of pushover. He already denied the offer that the president made to him. Iruma-kun is clearly changing bit by bit and will be badass at the end of the series.

It reminded him of Negi Springfield from Mahou Sensei Negima! and I like that a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread