Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 7 Ch. 55 - Royal One

Dex-chan lover
Can we please have Demon Iruma be a reoccurring thing? The new design is great and I'm excited to see how different people react (particularly Amelie) to his shenanigans.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, a complete 180° of the character because it supposedly is a thing that happens is interesting...but the fact we've only seen it with Ameri so far before it is applied to Iruma himself is weird. Even more so when the translations haven't made it clear it was a thing.
But still. Cool evil Iruma. I'd enjoy this so long as they do it periodically. Like, "The adventures of Evil Iruma" from time to time (1 chapter or a pair for some short story about what he does on that particular occasion), and sometimes actually give him a big arc to do some stuff. I'm sure that'd be a lot of fun.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like Amelie will only be let down by Yami-Iruma. He probably won’t be in the right mindset to read out a shoujo manga to her. Since y’know, he’s cool and evil (lol)

Dex-chan lover
I thought he would be more, well, chaotic, but he became cunning leader instead.
Devil puberty seems to be hot stuff for both readers and characters.

Dex-chan lover
Truthfully, the only reason we can enjoy Devil-Iruma is because we had Angel-Iruma beforehand. This arc seems fun, but too long and it can get a little bit too much like other Isekais: Hopefully when Iruma comes back he has some powerups!!!!!

I'm enjoying this dark Iruma quite a bit right now, every chapter is so fun 😁

I like how chad iruma is actually still a pretty nice guy, just a lot more daring and cunning.

Fed-Kun's army
IRUMA ALTER?? HELLO???? holy shit iruma used to be a cute blob now...iruma alter lowkey hot LMAOO
omg but i rlly like this version of iruma and i hope its somehow incorporated into more than just a few chapters?? it would be cool if this part of iruma came out whenever iruma gets mad or etc uwu

Aggregator gang
@lonefire wickedhouse is not lazy they just focus more on translation to their own language which is vietnamese if you check the dates of the vietnamese works you will see that the still consistently translating the manga

@zzmidouzz
They can translate to Vietnamese if they want to.
But they can't expect to not get sniped by another group when they were outputting one chapter every month when this is a weekly series. Moreover, the whole debacle with Desu Vult was unacceptable.

Dex-chan lover
Iruma was already hyper-competent before since he had to learn various skills to survive, it's just that he was too shy and kind to use it. Making him evil didn't really change him that much, just made him more confident.

Also, thanks for the snipe. Any scanlators that complain about it only have themselves to blame. This is how competition works in the business industry!

Dex-chan lover
The real question is if he's still Iruma or if its a different personality altogether.

Fed-Kun's army
Let's just hope this isn't one of those "too evil for the cast to accept him so we want Good Side back" scenario.

I would really like for Evil Hiruma to just run out of time instead of being forced to go away and maybe keep him as a sort of spell so that we have a recurring character.

Users who are viewing this thread