Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 7 Ch. 57 - Babirus's Teachers

Dex-chan lover
You know, I feel bad for Wicked House... That's basically bullying at this point. It's not like their translation was that bad, and they even offered their cleaned raws to the guy who sniped them (since they have them cleaned up to ch. 70). Yet so many ungrateful fucks are dragging them through the dirt even though for a long time, NO ONE ELSE BOTHERED TO TRANSLATE IT. And unless there's been some developments I'm not aware of, all of their cleaner(s)'s work is going to waste because they got snubbed by the new translators. Can someone give me an explanation of why there are so many entitled shitheads here? Am I missing something?

Oh, and I'm not saying they sould stop and let Wicked keep translating, but why wasn't cooperation an option?

Dex-chan lover
Another one already? 😀

Irumi wicked phase is more like a huge boost to charisma and self confidence..hehe

@Doodads as i know there was a group translated this manga in high quality images and translation but WS sniped it with high velocity chapters with no quality eventually that scan decided to drop it as it asked WS if they want to cooperate and they didn't answer back, then WS put 1 chapter a month only when is treatened by another group they put their fast releases.

Group Leader
@Doodads, because WH has harassed every other group who attempted to help in the past 2 years, u can see it in the comment section at the bottom. For example
1571239256386.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if I can accept the normal Iruma again, after how based he's being in this wild state. So far it looks like an upgrade with no downsides?

Dex-chan lover
Chad Iruma collecting those signatures like red flags on Moscow May Day Parade

Users who are viewing this thread