Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 7 Ch. 57 - Babirus's Teachers

I'm gonna be real with you there were a few chapters during that idol arc that I literally dont know what the hell happened because the translation was so hard to read and it just kinda depressed me and I just moved on. I don't really wanna harp on WH but it really seems like they did their best to keep the series to themselves while not fixing the poor quality of their translations... so I mean they kinda asked for this.

Dex-chan lover
You know, he's not acting all that evil... he's really just the usual iruma but sexier

Contributor
@Doodads
/a/ is just a force of nature. Some times it's so bad you just want to pretend it didn't happen. But some times, some times, it's so good and so well done you just feel like being grateful. And doesn't /a/ just grab translations (be it from them or others) and paste them on clean raws?
Also, no offense, but I think WH should stick to their native language. I mean, they have a fast pace there, dunno why they tried their hand at English since, well, they're not that proficient with it.

Dex-chan lover
FYI I appreciated WH but they made it an absolute hassle to read it sometimes. I've never liked the manga more than now because of how nice the translation flows and the current arc of the story.

Dex-chan lover
@Doodads
Copy pasting my comment from last chapter:
The hatred from WHT isn't from the sub-par translation. I've seen much worse that I deal with just fine, like Oresama Teacher and other stuff which aren't even scanned properly, like pictures taken with a phone and translations added weirdly on that. WHT are genuinely a bunch of dickbags with huge ego for no reason. They barely release one chapter a month even though their translations are shit and this is a weekly series. But whenever someone else tries to do a better job, their output suddenly increases? Look at when Deus Vult started to translate this, they released 8 chapters 10 months ago, and harassed Deus Vult on their various channels, and when Deus Vult folded, they went back to one chapter a month. Even now when /a/ picked up this series, their output suddenly increased again, too bad for them /a/ isn't one person and is anonymous.

Fed-Kun's army
monopoly is never a good thing, so if /a/ could motivate WHT to release faster then it's good
But personally I hope WHT keep working on VN, what's the point to force yourself to release english version too? It wouldnt be fun anymore

Dex-chan lover
@PatatasDelPapa @RRR-gi @kenx @Darklight99
Alright, I stand corrected AND enlightened on WH's toxic behaviour. It's really hard to make a good judgement when you don't have all the info, sorry. Still wish they had cooperated tho (if what they said about having everything cleaned up to ch. 70 was true), since translation aside, what they put out was VERY clean. I hope whoever translates it uses those cleaned raws and save themselves some time and effort.

Users who are viewing this thread