Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 7 Ch. 58 - Outstanding Demons

NIB

Dex-chan lover
who the fuck is this badass motherfucker!? I'm speechless.

@FrostBlood @Coulver No guys, he just stole his sight, the guy was talking figuratively, the girl is able to make those who smell her and are well disposed toward her to try to get her favour. The teacher without knowing where he was puting the pieces (no sight), and unconsciously tring to make them win, gave all of his pieces to them.

Edit: O wait he says that he was stealing both senses so disregard my comment :p

@Fmarulz He's not speaking figuratively. The next page you can see the shading on his nose and he talks about how taking 2 senses drains him much quicker. The point was that he took his sight so he wouldn't notice that he also took his smell. With his smell gone, he couldn't tell that he was breathing in her scent, so he couldn't tell that he was under her spell.

Double-page supporter
Untitled-1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
1000+ pieces that move at random and inconsistently. Great game.
Also feels like Stardust Crusaders fight.

Fed-Kun's army
Hrm. I can't picture how he's going to get the last sig. The last teacher is Iruma's familiar yes, but at the same time he's tough to crack.

Amelie never stood a chance lol. Thanks for the update!! Gotta love the abnormal class.

Dex-chan lover
That Sabnock scene was really good. It looked like Sabnock was just going to beat up or humiliate the teacher in some way, especially because the teacher's demeanor and ability make him seem like the perfect set-up for a mean joke. Instead, Sabnock shows character growth and the teacher gets to act like a teacher.

Users who are viewing this thread