Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 7 Ch. 58 - Outstanding Demons

Good chapter. By the way follow readers! I found out the anime for this is done by the same studio who did Gintama. The really good comedy shounen. So far they doing a great job at adapting it and have high expectation they will be able to keep it up.

Dex-chan lover
Don't be a ass Xanagos.

Anyway, this arc seems to be progressing quite fast.

Dex-chan lover
@silverden it's just a shonen-y way of describing attributes people consider evil. Ambition is simply the brighter side of what we consider sins.

I need clarification, does this stealing mean that the person he steals from loses it and he gains it, so he sees from their eyes while they go blind, or what since apparently he got to smell her? Or did he smell her and then get his smell stolen, it's hard to tell since it appears he went blind and relied on luck, but then didn't notice his sense of smell was either gone completely or shared,

Dex-chan lover
@FrostBlood the guy only stole the teacher's sight. He himself could obviously see, which is why it's a one-sided handicap. The girl seduced the teacher via her pheromones. It was discrete and unexpected, which is why the teacher unconsciously betrayed himself.

@tblst can you reread for me, the guy says he stole two senses which took a lot of mana and teacher says you took my sight and my nose,

Dex-chan lover
@FrostBlood Yeah that part of the chapter was a little confusing. What we do know is that whereas the teacher's eyesight was robbed, he retained his sense of smell to some extent, thereby allowing the girl to take advantage of it. The teacher saying his two senses were "stolen" not in a literal sense, but in the sense that they were hijacked by the opposition. The kid said he messed with two senses, but he obviously didn't take away the smell completely, so his ability could probably impair some senses rather than rob them

I'm loving a wicked Iruma, he still has good in him

and this is some assassination classroom moment

Yeah I think he has the ability to control how much is stolen, dampen it, or use it himself, but it is confusing

@FrostBlood Basically his power allows him to seal another person sense, and the sense he seals will make his own organ to be colored black, so what happened was that he sealed the teacher eyesight and later his sense of smell which made his own eyes and nose to turn black, but since he couldn't see, the teacher didn't notice that his sense of smell was sealed too so the pheromones went unnoticed, and that made all his moves from luck to be aimed toward losing to impress the girl .

Users who are viewing this thread