Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 7 Ch. 59 - A Miracle of Clowns

Fed-Kun's army
The hangover from his evil(ish) bender is going to be spectacular. When he wakes up as his usual self and then thinks about all the hugely attention grabbing things he did...

For once, a chapter ended the opposite of what I expected. I'm curious how Iruma will react to this whole event once he goes back to normal. I'm torn between wanting this Iruma and normal Iruma.

Dex-chan lover
what i see is that the wicked phase isn't necessarily evil, its probably more about boosting ones desires and such, in iruma's case, his self confidence.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so how many teachers are there, after all? Chapter 57 said "21 permits in total... 12 teachers left" - 33 total (34 if not counting Callego). But here it's 36 without him - 37 total.

And it turns out the royal classroom is in worse shape than their own, and everything is old school brutal and simple.

itd be pretty funny if iruma ends up with split personality, shifting between the two personalities every once in a while

Dex-chan lover
@lolfrog Just like all the demons? Even if the ring is the one that changed him I do still think in a way "live with them, live like them and you will become them" not "like them", "them", becoming like them is something that is done half hearted which Iruma doesn't do

Ngl I cried at the scene of all other faculty members helping him cause like,,, normal iruma was the one who caused all of this after all with him constantly helping others

Dex-chan lover
Chad Iruma and Regular Iruma are both sides of the one coin; 2 parts of the whole. Both have their strong positive qualities but together they make one great leader and person overall.

I like that, in the end, it took both to win the challenge.

Users who are viewing this thread