Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 7 Ch. 59 - A Miracle of Clowns

Fed-Kun's army
@HYBRID_BEING It's a miss from translation. At ch.57 Iruma do says teachers but in this chapter Callego refer it school staff(?). This most likely include Sullivan, Amely and some other off screen members.

Dex-chan lover
I don't see anything Evil about the new Iruma. He just got his confidence increased by a couple orders of magnitude. If he reverts, I hope he doesn't go all the way back.

@Drifter Nah it's more like grumpy/edgy Iruma. I think they're using this as a kind of metaphor for girls on their period. This is the "evil" side of the monsters getting out in periods. The old ruthless side with no care for the world.

This Iruma is only entertaining because of the contrast with normal Iruma.
If he was always been like this we'd be sick of him already.

Double-page supporter
@Drifter and @Rashio As some guy mentioned before, the evil-cycle doesn't make a person evil, but brings out their heart's desire, aka remove all inhibitors. Deep down Iruma is really calculative and manipulative, but has a heart of gold, so we get this.

XL

Dex-chan lover
The inside of that place is going to be some run down, dusty and dilapidated store room or something, calling it now lol.

Double-page supporter
Man, "Wicked" Iruma isn't a bad person at all. It's just that he's no longer afraid of everyone, he doesn't hesitate anymore, and he finally says what's on his mind.

The ring spirit gave him two things, a wicked phase and a personality shift. I can only see his wicked phase as him wanting to change something, so he wanted to change how everyone saw at his friends and classmates; Instead of being seen as a class of exceptionally bad students, he wanted them to be seen as exceptionally good, if quirky, demons. The personality shift was probably just removing his fear of being discovered as a human, not wanting to stand out, his hesitation to act, and to give him a self-confidence boost.

Fed-Kun's army
As much as I like this Iruma, I still prefer the original one. Cool arc though.

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Page 18:
Iruma's nose is weird :v
as if, the more smugs he gets, the more longer his nose will be lol

Users who are viewing this thread