Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 8 Ch. 62 - Study the demon realm

Aggregator gang
Just to inform you guys, I already blocked the sniper group, so yeah, I will just patiently waiting for your group release.

Aggregator gang
Now that most people have blocked the troll group SSSSS. We can appreciate your work anon. Thanks for the amazing chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter! even though I already read the other version, the translation quality of /a/ is still much higher.

Thank god for a good scanlation. The other one was complete trash, @TakoTaco00 should just stick to translating since he can't edit or typeset for shit. And after comparing the two chapters, he can't even translate well either, and he left so much untranslated that it's just pure incompetence.

-I mean, what the fuck even is "imaginary biology"?
-And how can you fuck up the translation on page 15-16 and pull "The usual Iruma will eventually return" out of your ass?
-Also, translating "studying high" as "high studies"? What kinda ESL shit is this?
-Where is the rest of the translations for the text on pages 4, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, and 20?

Jesus christ, the difference in quality is incomparable. And I noticed that he only translated bubbles and left literally everything else handwritten untranslated, so I'm pretty sure he just used a machine translation. How else can you fuck up so badly even with all the context?

Honestly, I have a theory that Wicked House got pissed off by /a/nonymous sniping that they're deliberately putting out fast, crappy chapters with the same low-quality translations they used to have, but under a different name. Or maybe it really is just some incompetent individual who's never taken an English class in his life.

I really want to block the sniper's group but there are other decent member with their own translation in other manga...

Group Leader
@StorageCrate I'm agree with all you said except the thing about Wicked House, think that they've the chapters done until the 70 in his language, and for that reason they've the chapters cleaned and redrawed, and the quality of the raws and the edition (especially the redraw) is very different to the "no group" version.

Fed-Kun's army
@StorageCrate
Just consider TakoTaco00 as a preview/trailer chapter.
He doesnt deserve a bashing like that. At least he's not jumping right to the latest chapter and spoiling all the fun like a certain SSS group

I read TakoTaco00 release, and I read /a/ again. It only take a 10 minutes of my time

@StorageCrate TakoTaco00 is not Wicked House, that scan gave up with Iruma (english version). In his personal Facebook account he has published what happened with this manga. It also explains how horrible the English manga community is. It really leaves all the English scans pretty bad for this kind of act.

Dex-chan lover
Well... I'm a beggar, so I don't really can be a picker... @TakoTaco00 thank u so much for the iruma fix... n thank u to anon group too...

You're all wonderful people.

Fed-Kun's army
@yaiba

Because of your comment, I actually went to check their facebook page... Dunno if maybe because the facebook translator is bad of what, but based on the translation... They are bashing us all pretty harshly lol, and they acting as if their English translation was leagues and beyond than any of the groups translating this project.

Some sore losers they are. (Though like I said, I might be completely wrong and if so, I apologize to them, after all I can only depend on the facebook translator)

Users who are viewing this thread