Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 8 Ch. 63 - Balam's Class

Aggregator gang
@ValidX I'm serious. The manga is weekly, we are just behind because who was officially making the translations was releasing the chapters as they were monthly. Be prepared to see a lot of irregular uploads until one group decides to catch up to the source material and make it weekly. Until then I've been reading the raws, but as I understand too little of Japanese, I'm been missing some details in the story.

Man i wish a group would pick this manga up and give us regular updates its such a nice manga its a shame the translations are so far behind

Fed-Kun's army
WTF???? EXCUSE ME?? UHHH WAS HE FORCED TO SAY THAT BC THE NEXT PANEL SHOWS THAT HES SURPRISED BY WHAT CAME OUT OF HIS MOUTH?? UHHHH

Dex-chan lover
I’m okay with this. Honestly what do you expect for a manga that has an anime adaptation already going? It’s going to get attention. If the original translation group didn’t want to get sniped, maybe release a little bit more than monthly for a weekly manga?

Dex-chan lover
I'm okay with competition but it seems kind of pointless when /a/nonymous is releasing chapters at a decent pace, unlike the previous group.

Maybe a collaboration would be better since we are 66 fucking chapters behind the raws.

Dex-chan lover
@Acolytus The competition of it would hopefully allow for people to improve their translating skills, though commentors, discords, reddit, 4chan and the like help people out pretty well with that, but why not mangadex too

Double-page supporter
@panzerkampfwagyu most of the time that's the case, I have seen at least a dozen chapters each posted by different accounts on the same day they were created. I expect at some point the chapter will be removed because the regular group translated and posted their chapter, that's what happened in many of the other cases I've seen on here.

Dex-chan lover
@Curccoll anime adaptation doesn't guarantee a boost in the manga's popularity. for example, maoyuu's anime didn't help with making people want to scan the manga. it's still not fully translated btw

This translation reeks of machine translation, wtf is WH trying to come back?

Please don't collaborate with WH, they are absolute garbage and will never improve their quality. I'll wait for the good scanlation from based /a/nonymous.

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks that one is mostly because of of the fact that there is an official English translation already they scanned the official instead but it won’t be posted here.

But then for some weird as reason the official translation didn’t translate the final volume.

There are a lot of translators who stops translating once the official english passed them and Maoyou is one of those.

Users who are viewing this thread