Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 8 Ch. 67 - Girls Talk

Supporter
like i said earlier, that explains the ending for the anime even thou the anime is going to be no where near this part of the manga towards the end

Aggregator gang
this series is getting trolly as hell with it's releases anymore... chapter 66 here, chapter 75 there, chapter 67, now chapter 123, oh here's 66 and 67 AGAIN!!!!

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter, I really appreciate the high quality.
Also, I don't really mind the whiners whom just complain, or the trolls, like SSSSS, that instead of whining has the capacity to translate random chapters only to piss off some people. People complaining about releases, and translators of random chapters send the same message in my eyes. They don't do good for the community, just focus on the controversy and flame war, and disincentive serious translators.
In summary: Keep the good work anon. You're a blessing right now.

Finally a proper translation, instead of that jp-ch-viet-en monstrosity.

Finally, a good, accurate translation, unlike neo-Wicked House's shitty comeback. The JPN --> VT --> ENG translation for pages 5, 11, 12, 18, and 20 were especially egregious. And whoever the typesetter is, they really need some practice in actually fitting text into bubbles without making it look like shit. Hopefully now that they've had their fun fucking around with Iruma-kun, they'll finally bugger off.

Fed-Kun's army
And between Pres and Iruma we see a chibi Clara dangling - you know you see that.

Users who are viewing this thread