Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 8 Ch. 67 - Girls Talk

Aggregator gang
@TurntAturn How i see it, its like child/kindergartner`s first crush on a adult. it is needed, other wise she is just a random character for the sake of random. with this she has reason to grow as person and direction for her randomness.

its like that one dog that hates women getting close too her owner.

its a reason her clara to have character development.

@Batzilla Because it shows those three girls all together? Yeah, I was wondering about the tall chick in his class for a while.

What's really funny is Ameri is JUST NOW realizing Clara is a GIRL! And one WITH FEELINGS!~!

@Darklight99 Yeah, on that front, I've reread this chapter many times over already, and I didn't really find any obvious grammatical errors, in contrast to how you're saying that the grammar is "really lacking". Sure, the ordering of words might be a little weird and "stiff", but I'm pretty sure that most of my translations are grammatically correct to a certain extent.

Once again, if there's any errors, please point exactly what it is so that I'd know and fix it. If my grammar is indeed really lacking, you should be able to list many.

(Edit: dammit please don't list out "in that front" from my comment lol)

Dex-chan lover
Surprised people remeber Eiko, lol. Did she had any noticeable appearances since chapter 7.5?

Okay, I did some quick edits and change some wordings here and there.
The most notable change would be on page 11 (Should be "Cheating Bastard" not "Impertinent Guy/Bastard" - Made that mistake because VN was "Lăng nhăng" which did not exactly imply directly (though it still suggests nonetheless) that it would be to cheat on someone lol)

Users who are viewing this thread