Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 8 Ch. 69 - Enjoying Our Final Days

Dex-chan lover
So... the girls casual clothes in the anime ED song is based on this chapter

Dex-chan lover
I really love opera, their interactions with the homeroom teacher are just gold.

Fed-Kun's army
Listen Guys. We don't need to fight over Best Girl. All we gotta do is make Iruma King and its basically expected to have the Harem Ending.

So what we should really be Game of Thronesing each other on is who gets the first wife position. In which case...

74cd18c5816111dc59339358bed44ec3--music-tv--gag.jpg

Dex-chan lover
never noticed before but iruma has a yaoi bed

And clara looks so cut in her overalls

Dex-chan lover
callego’s wife/husband is quite happy to see him, so cute

Dex-chan lover
@mochi
Something delusional yaoi fans known as delusional fujoshi's like to come up with because their delusional.. Did I mention that they are delusional yet?

Contributor
The Amelie fan in me: Ya know, Amelie was the only one Iruma actually invited to the amusement park trip.

This was a great chapter. I was floored at “The Happiest Place In Hell!” cause it seemed like something you’d hear ironically in other shows but this plays it straight as it caught me off guard.

everyone talking about who is the cutest.....it's......Balam-sensei!!! i rest my case!!!

Aggregator gang
I like that everyone is just talking about how cute the girls are or how Opera bullies Kalego. Meanwhile, here I'm just waiting for them to show what is beneath the Park hahaha. It makes no sense, not gonna spoil anyone.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Amelie, so confused by love, but man is she looking cute. Wonder what mayhem will start now

Dex-chan lover
I'd like to stop and take a moment to comment on just how FLIPPIN' HUGE that bed is.

Users who are viewing this thread