Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 8 Ch. 69 - Enjoying Our Final Days

Dex-chan lover
@Groomp
What's next.. a Yaoi face, a yaoi body, a yaoi personality?! How far does this loop go?

Alice wanted Iruma to himself. (Well, Clara, but I guess he doesn't see her as competition. 🤣) Also, why is there an arm hanging out of that backpack? Did... Did they bury a body in there?

At first I thought they misspelled "Water Park," coming out as "WALter Park," but then they put in amusement park, and what better way to name it than after the founder of the original, over the top, amusement park, Walter Disney.

I just hope the kids brought along enough extra cash to cover their expenses.

This manga just gets better every chapter. I really enjoy how they give a time to shine for each of the supporting cast as well. They could have easily just not talked about the missing student but gave a reason. I'm really excited to see how further fleshed out everyone get, I'm a sucker for supporting cast getting their time to shine lol.

I lost it at Opera's tail wagging so eagerly. I can't wait to see the Chaperone trio shenanigans.

Dex-chan lover
Amelie not being informed by Clara makes sense considering how Clara sees Amelie as a potential rival and doesn't want to deal with her.

That's a nice continuity nod, Mr Author

Dex-chan lover
Look, considering it's the demon king, we may get a polygamy ending where he marries all the girls that showed up to that one place and Asmodeus, but I don't think that's gonna happen

Dex-chan lover
@mochi
this is a yaoi bed
tumblr_inline_p89i95RxbX1sctk1w_500.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The demerit of native language translation gone ahead a lot is that I am out of the loop for general discussion >_<
Well, I can always say "Ameli best girl" each chapter without breaking a pace though... Except when *************

I’m confused.

Is Balam sensei a woman???
Seems like a woman.

Also, Clara is getting cuter and cuter (drawn that way)

Dex-chan lover
Amelie is best girl, after that is free for all! They really made the characters well in this manga

Wait... Is Alice a girl? The way that they dressed and looked I assumed that it was a boy with a girl's name because Japanese and translations and whatnot

If Alice is a girl then everything changes!

Double-page supporter
Why is lion boy cut out of every arc? :(( My man talked once in the entire manga and is the only missing character in this arc wtf

😁Schneider (Lion-Boy) and Miss. Morax are "mental lovers that what they are". The intellectual carnality is more erotic. 😊

Users who are viewing this thread