Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 9 Ch. 71 - Everyone's Playmate

Quite good tranlation, no awkward sentences on first read. Thank you for the translation!

Contributor
@hanoct yo thanks for the scanlation, though I think the team currently scanlating this is still pretty active so you might want to scanlate other stuff instead mmm...
But the quality is pretty good so far, but the "It's decided" in page 6 is a bit confusing mmm...

Might this be the start of regular releases?!!!!!

@hanoct ignore the others! Plz plz keep translating this story is a gem and I can’t keep on reading raws I don’t understand >.<

Group Leader
@nekoking
thanks! im practising, hope i get even better in the next chapter(s)!

@vawx
I've contacted one of the /a/ teams, and they did say theyre lacking typesetter and proofreader, so we might collab? idk.
ah, right, that sentence could also be "because we've decide that (the pose)/ its planned/ etc.etc" sorry, didnt know the english equivalent for that

@recycledcabbage
youre welcome, you

@yotsuba
i sure do hope so

This manga is a hotbed for scanlation stuff lol.

Thanks for the chapter, it seemed solid. Best of luck with your projects and fingers crossed you can collab with the /a/non team.

Aggregator gang
@hanoct thanks for the chapter! 71/140.I would really like to see chapters translated more often. the other group(/a/nonymous) translate only 3/4 chap per month...

Dex-chan lover
@hanoct thanks for the chapter its always great to see a new chapter hope to partnership it Anon goes great.

@knewworld atleast thats better than once a month what Wicked houses was doing

Thank you for the chapter! Unfortunately hate to say it but you might need a proofreader. It’s a lot better than Wicked House’s stuff but I noticed some grammar issues in the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
@hanoct thanks for the translation! About "is planned", maybe it means "we agreed on it in advance"?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.

And of course Irume got lost in the bad part of the park...lol

Also Amelie and Clara's group sure seems to be having the most fun.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or is Clara off model a bit in the chest area?

Also, Iruma is about to get killed, mugged, raped, or something in-between.

Users who are viewing this thread