Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 9 Ch. 72 - Sharp Eyes

Power Uploader
@SteamedBunInvasion
Well, That's your problem, I don't give a fuck about your opinion
And at least the money and prestige Lambda earns is due to customer satisfaction. If you suspect a translator who works on documents and contracts, things that need to be translated with great precision, that's your business, I don't have time for the likes of you.

There are people who always work hard at their jobs and make money, and there are people like you, good for nothing, always go to war on the internet to prove his ego. Perhaps you do not receive education from the school, that's why you can freely insult the language and culture from another country.

"Cống rãnh mà đòi sóng sánh với đại dương. Kênh mương mà đòi tương đương với thủy điện" - :)

Group Leader
Despite "don't care", "don't give a fuck" and "not my problem" claims, It's crystal clear that the amount of butthurt from WH staffs in this comment section is very high.
There's a group block option. Why not use it and move on?

Peace out.

Dex-chan lover
classic quint-s
even using the vietnamese-to-english, nice touch

Dex-chan lover
man im torn, on one hand i kinda like to read loose manga chapters its all good and fun unless its the last chapter then i dont read it, but on the other hand it looks like SSSS is sparking some shit coz he uses the vietnamise version and apparently starts shit talking ppl, and this may even endanger the regular translation of this manga and i hate that.

Oh i honestly dont get how ppl keep getting surprised about reading this loose manga chapters, we have the eye thingy function that shows how far we have gone, also mangadex gives a warning when there's a hole between the manga chapters so i dont get how even with those 2 u can be OH SHIT I GOT SPOILED, well to be fair i guess that if u read too many mangas at once u can forget where did u left it, but that usually happens with the mangas that update every 2 months or so.

Anyway pls everyone that dont want to get spoiled anymore, pls block this SSSS group so their updates doesnt show up, thks.

LMAO is somebody is paying real money to this guy to translate anything, they getting scammed, you can get better results with google translate noways.

Dex-chan lover
this is my introduction to the group block function. thanks for telling me about it. also i gotta say, respect to sssss for pissing people off when they can’t pirate a manga easily enough and have to use other piracy sites. now with that being said, don’t return them.

Users who are viewing this thread