Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 9 Ch. 75 - Demonic Beasts Raid

my boi SSSS at it again
32f.jpg

Dex-chan lover
But why this chapter, if you’re randomly do chaos do good ones

hey, right after i watch-read previous chapter.
thanks.

damn ma boi straight up said stupid symbol lmao

Thanks for the chapter, but i got a question SSS how do you chose the chapter to translate, it is chosen by your interest or do you just randomely do?

Power Uploader
Hi, WH's leader here,
Unfortunately, SSSSS said that he translated it from the Vietnamese version, but actually, it was completely wrong compared to the Vietnamese version.
Furthermore, we currently only provide edited scans (including Omakes) & raws for The Afternoon Teashop and are not involved in any other process except the issues they need to understand the story.

Group Leader
@leduyvu
Thanks for admitting that Afternoon is just Wicked House 2.0.
This release isn't so useless after all.
You people better find volunteer translator because /a/ is legitimately dead

Power Uploader
@SteamedBunInvasion
Oh, don't get me wrong, we only provide edited raws and scans. and we are not involved in their translation process. Tea Shop is a translation team that listens and respects everyone's suggestions, don't attack them. And the / a /'s Translator - Stalker only works to chapter 68, this is his own intention, not anyone's fault. As for you and anyone who wants to choose the translation that's right for themselves, it's your right, I don't care about that, currently I'm only interested in catching up with raws in the Vietnamese version.

Double-page supporter
I thought this site had a rule against random chapter update trolling.

Users who are viewing this thread