Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

Dex-chan lover
Now there is troll translations? I feel like this might be my first time seeing this particular practice.

@KyoPa @lordzarcon or at least that's SSSSS's front for what they claim to be doing. I'm like 99.9% sure they do it just to troll people and mess with readers, despite whatever they say.

@Nobody-desu well /a/nonymous is credited in a few of the SSSSS chapters, so they've probably cooperated on those chapters. I'd say they're cool with what SSSSS is doing, especially since both groups come from the same place.

What's with everyone and their grandma's translating this... why did this series suddenly became so popular?

it's getting more attention after the anime adaptation... thank you, people who upload it in the right order

@yufang97 oh really? I didn't notice that. I guess it is okay then but still, if they have cooperated together, why not wait till the group caught up the translation then posted it? I am blocking SSSS so I won't get the notification from them. SSSS also said no one forced me to read their translation which I complied.

Dex-chan lover
im wondering, does up until now iruma still hiding his identity and still cant properly using magic ?

I wonder why, this is getting popular? Is it due to the anime, everyone wants to jump ahead to see where it's actually going?

@gosvoh
Iruma has been transported to the demon world, although not in line with others of the genre, Isekai means "another world" so it is technically accurate.

Dex-chan lover
@gosvoh I think tensei means "reincarnation" while isekai just means "other world" So isekai tensei is what you're looking for in "another world reincarnation".

@Zones I'm not looking for anything, just trying to understand what means tag "Isekai". Now I know what does it mean. Grammar is so hard to learn...

Users who are viewing this thread