Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

Nei

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh~ I expected lied to go full macho man and give all his points to Iruma or something like that, still not bad

Dex-chan lover
@Nei I can sort of understand people wanting the MC to stand out, but the outcome you envisioned makes no sense.
1) Shax has never been shown to be "macho" or particularly selfless. Demons act according to their desires, and even in cases where they gave up the Harvest to assist Iruma, those people did so out of their own individual interests. On the contrary Shax gains nothing from giving up his points.

2) Shax played a very important role in getting the pot and he stuck with Iruma from beginning to end. He completely deserves the points even if he's only a side character on-screen

3) Competition between misfit class is designated in pairs. In that senses, as Allocer said, there's no point in having only one person win.

Code:

[ul][/ul][ol][/ol]
Code:

Nei

Dex-chan lover
@tblst It would fit his character so well to make a huge gamble and proclaim to everyone that iruma would become the demon king that I was wishing that it would happen since this arc started~

It's still a fine development and I'm looking forward to see what happens next, I just think it would be fun to slowly give more "secondary characters" this idea of iruma becoming the demon king, just like they did when they made sabnock really respect Iruma and change the way he faces his difficulties, improving not just his character but affecting others (Asmodeus) around him too, and I feel like this could've been one of this huge moments for a character, and I don't think lied will have much time to shine in the future~ Still he needed to reach rank 4 so it was obvious it wasn't going to happen, but reading a manga and letting your imagination flow thinking about what will happen next is one of the joys of it.

I usually refrain myself from reading this kind of story, but this one is a real treat. I got lots and lots of laughs!

This is a good series that harks back to the Reborn style, where it had action and gag, shifting slowly to battle style, and didn’t overly rely on fan service but didn’t shirk from it either. Honestly I see Asmodeous as a more capable Gokudera.

Dex-chan lover
@dim1 gonna be a while for that shift to come through, if at all. Music Festival is coming up next, so we're probably switching subgenres again

Nafra is so so cuute hahaha ~~
Thank you soo soooooo MUCH !! For these two chapters, you're really working harder these days haha, thank you sincerely for all your efforts, we appreciate the hard work and we're full every time haha, thanks a lot Misfits Scans, we love you fellow humans !!

The Only positive thing from the random SSSSS releases is that Misfit Scans gives us 2 chapters whenever they reach the randomly translated ones. Thanks to @Misfit Scans for that.

Oh my God, this is so so cuuute, thank you so so much !!! I sooo appreciate it, I also felt lonely without our wonderful friends hahaha, I understand why Iruma wouldn't want to let them go hahaha, this was so sweeeeeeet!!
Welcome home Iruma darling~!
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh, his "I'm home!" was soooooo adorable, oh my God, I really can't take it anymore, this sweetness is giving all of us diabetes fufu~~

This chapter foreshadowed future events. Already know something big gonna happen and he gon disappear somewhere fo a bit.

Oh my God, this was so adorable !!!! I'm sure we all also love these amazing characters as well, ugh I'm crying, Misfits Scans, I swear I don't know how but you manage to make me love you even more with every passing time Haha, I thought I already loved you enough but I keep on loving even more and more every time I'm reading Iruma darling's manga, thank you so so much for your translations that enable us to enjoy such a wonderful show, I'm so grateful, and of course to the author as well and especially for creating such a masterpiece, ugh it's been such a long time since I last really, honestly, sincerely and truly liked a manga like this time, I LOVE IT !!! It's been such a long while since I last felt that way, no this is actually the first time I feel so much love and have so many expectations for anything without holding back, cause I know that I'll always be served and even for it to exceed my expectations ! Aaaaaaahhhh I'm so happy, thankful and just everything good that we can find Haha, I love it, thanks again for all your hard work, it's soo appreciated it makes me want to marry the scanlations team as a whole lmao, I love you~!!

Users who are viewing this thread