Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

Dex-chan lover
@f0xhunt I think a lot manga especially shonen manga, it is normal to start their manga with slice of life-esque plot because it is easier to introduce the world and character to the reader.

Well for older shonen manga at least, i havent see much newer shonen manga using this format.

Aggregator gang
That shameless plug in the chapter XD Kinda annoying, but it was done tastefully so I can't hate on the scanlators for it.

who's the guy on the cover? Is he the guy that is on misfit class that is not really shown? Someone told me that but I don't believe it.

Nei

Dex-chan lover
@Ruzand I thought he was an anime only character used as a reference to the manga collab that hey had going on. But seems like he might play a important role in the new volume

Ooohh we're caught up with all the missing new chapters now!!! Thanks Misfits!!!! Now I don't get the slightly annoying "Spoiler Warning" box at the end of the chapter www

Contributor
@Ebsolas @Kuromahi7
Sorry, I had wanted to keep Soi’s appearance as much of a surprise I could until the Misfits reached Chapter 147. No more gif cover shenanigans, unless we get a limited edition cover again, like Volume 17.

Group Leader
not a spoiler but
did the author really put out a 40p long chapter in a weekly magazine? what the fuck lol, how

Dex-chan lover
The mangaka really abused her double-page spreads in the most recent chapters. Not that I am complaining though ;)

Double-page supporter
Oh god, the current raw chapter was so fucking great, I REALLY WANT WAIT TO SEE MISFITS DO THEIR MAGIC.
41 Amazing Pages

Users who are viewing this thread