Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

And just like that the scans have been caught up. Also I feel bad for Lied. He's gonna get cucked by Iruma

silly Lied, all you gotta do to get with the girl you like is be the protagonist of a manga! Iruma’s got it pretty much locked down, though, so you might need a spinoff or something.

Lied'kun the blue ranger to iruma's red ranger always playing second fiddle at least we get the 4 cannon waifus atm for iruma

Aggregator gang
Iruma confirmed lewd
Personally though I think that if the manga has a canon romance it'll be between Iruma and the president, especially after last chapter

Also they forgot whatsherface the background character with the mega-thirst

@Kyem
Sure, we are fine
Energy drinks and hype help a lot
No need to worry
Doing a release everyday is just our way to show our love to the manga

Happy to read so many nice comments
Every time people cheer for us, we get a boost of energy
Love you all
Please support the mangaka!

@Kyem hello??? Hello???? Is anyone out there!!!! God I hope you can see this, I’m one of the redrawers and RRRGI has us shoved into tiny little closets with a laptop and tablet pen. I haven’t seen light in days oh god he’s coming oh no oh god HEL-

Contributor
@Kyem

Don’t worry! We’re completely fine! Absolutely, positively fine! No need to send any help at all!

What the fuck is sleep, by the way? Sounds like something I haven’t had all week.

Dex-chan lover
And now the poor Misfits can sleep for a week to prepare for the next chapter. I can't believe the mad lads and ladettes caught us up.

Thank you Misfits, this really was a great task that you've accomplished, specially this last week that you were releasing chaps continously.
Thnak you really much for what you've done.

Users who are viewing this thread