Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

For the shit heads complaining iruma cross dressing bruh he is literally in hell=demon world in a fucking place where perverse and gay shit happens to be accepted, well if you droppin' the series that's good because we don't need toxic with shits heads like you

Bro I read this wondering why it had a 9 and caught up without even knowing I feel so empty rn I need more 😭

Dex-chan lover
Yeah don't add the Crossdressing tag here since it's not the main point of the manga. People might skip the masterpiece that is Iruma if they don't care about crossdressing manga at all, like me for example!

Fed-Kun's army
@Muhdz18 Agree, the demon world is much better in accepting the society like how Sulli and Opera just fully supports Iruma right away.

I love how in a way ( if you get creative) is a lot like other manga with the setting in school with clubs, events, the ceremonies, field trips and such but Iruma and the misfits’s growth and change along the way makes me feel very close to them. It encourages me to be their little ‘cheerleader’ to see how far they could. I fucking give this a 10!!

Fed-Kun's army
I decided to come back and marathon the Idol arc because my girl tolad me it's at it's climax, goddamn I love that last movie poster. Misfit scans you guys get me.

Aaaarghgh goddamn this manga is so cute it's giving me cavities. Thank you as always for the translation team's hardwork!

Dex-chan lover
This idol arc has been about 2x too long for me personally. None of the elements are particularly compelling to me, thought the characterization is interesting at least (less so the actual actions that result from their cahracter, though, oddly enough).

Users who are viewing this thread