Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

Fed-Kun's army
->Just saw the random chapters from SSSSS
->Click on the group name
->Click "Block"
->Tadaaa problem solved!

Sorry but where are all the chapters? And why are some translators just translating random one. Is this some kind of trolling that I don't understand? If nobody wants to translate then just don't translate anything lol

Fed-Kun's army
is there really romance in there ? its secondary af ?

lol are the little children playing CEOs and wanna dictate shit? There are so many mangas out there I legit give two fucks if some random ass group that nobody ever heard about in the real world is "trolling" with low IQ uploads. Yea upload some more random chapter, I'm over here reading some isekai and have alrdy forgotten about you by tomorrow

Fed-Kun's army
Chapter 91 is probably my new favorite chapter, world building and developing minor characters is always a plus.

Are the ssss group for real? Transla random chap or ones allready transl and doing a Very poorly job on those , like that gotta be a joke no normal people would waste their time like that , that gotta be a joke group or one where they Just training idk , i doubt any1 would supp a group like that , no1 want tô read random chap 60 ahead of the linnear release .

Contributor
@3dsensei I am thinking he is trying to bypass the rules by using an alt account to upload and further, abusing the "collaboration" rules with the use of Unknown/anonymous group tags. I asked on the forums to see if we can get a definitive answer and if they think it is, will point this chapter out.

Contributor
Wu-Tang_The_Saga_Continues.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread