Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

Aggregator gang
@treblechet Once there was a group named WH doing translation for this series but their where slow on English so people started bitching about it and then started to snipe the manga series so they decide to just drop the whole thing and now groups are battling each other to snipe away this series

Aggregator gang
@treblechet the large amount of skipped chapter is due to people jumping straight to the newest raw chapter. And snipe is what people call when a group or someone stealing a project that is worked on by another group

Dex-chan lover
It was that WH's translation was atrocious AND extremely slow. Monthly releases for a weekly series that was already monumentally behind the raws, and when they did come out they were awful to read. Some of the snipes have been purely to troll though, but initially people were hoping someone would nick it from WH.

Aggregator gang
Thats the problem the trolls decided to snipe their project and people comment how much better it was while trashing WH if they have been polite and saying their trans wasn't good and ask them to let another group wotk on it non of this stuff would have started

Dex-chan lover
WH stole it from another group to begin with from what I can recall, and may have been rebuffing criticism.

There are other manga out there that get scanlated by 2-3 groups in parallel, without any problems. And nobody cares. Sometimes you even wonder how many other manga could be scanlated if those groups didn't do redundant releases.

And here everything went up in flames while the anime adaption is coming to an end and some hooked people would love to continue with the manga. So frustrating.

Contributor
What happened to Iruma was nothing short of a monkey’s paw situation. Fans wanted better quality and faster releases, and while it seems like we’re finally getting it, we had to go through a fuckton of sniping hell to do so. SSSSS must have had some grudge, and Chapter 143 didn’t help - when it came out, I was honestly expecting it to be sniped because it was an Amelie and Iruma chapter.

On a somewhat related note, I managed to find some Japanese Iruma-kun fan artists. I’m learning that Iruma x Asmodeus exists and that it is a very powerful foe. I should’ve seen this coming, tbh. XD (Still want Amelie to win. There isn’t enough art of her and Iruma, damnit.)

Instead of sniping, can’t these translation groups work together and all have a part each.
This is getting annoying. I pm actually try to understand the raws by looking at pictures dammit.
If this continues imma just gonna quit reading and look at the lovely pictures.

I’m so desperate that I’m just heading to raws to imagine what is going on in the language barriers. Why can’t there be a universal language dammit.

Dex-chan lover
It seems to have died down for now. Sendiri and some /a/ guys are getting out a fairly good chapter roughly twice a week at the moment, so hopefully this'll last.

Contributor
Season 2 announced. Airing in Spring 2021:
https://twitter.com/osamun24/status/1236215121933828096
https://twitter.com/nhk_animeworld/status/1236215167190331392

Fed-Kun's army
What's with all the missing chapters ? Does anyone know where else I can find them ? I found the raws but not the english scans

@Akera93
There are no other english chapters released yet, And there are no missing chapters either - just some trolls decided to release some chapters waaay ahead to piss off other people. So not counting those troll chapters the manga is translated up to ch 86. Be patient and keep an eye on this site since we are releasing two chapters a week to close the gap.

Fed-Kun's army
So I came here from the end of season 1, but damn, is this series the most sniped series in the worst way possible? I never seen a snipe that not only try to outsnipe other groups, but pretty much jumped to the newest chapter with no considerations of the readers.

Dex-chan lover
The latest volume cover (16) looks sweeeeet. Serious Iruma looks really damn cool.

Users who are viewing this thread