Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

Dex-chan lover
i still refuse to continue reading this until someone uploads 72 and 75... as much as that pains me with how good this manga is

Dex-chan lover
Man, it sure would be nice if someone would upload 72 and 75, to replace the uploads by the troll.

Dex-chan lover
Come on, can someone be merciful and upload those missing chapters? It's been way too long now...

Contributor
@wilddeath Technically they’ve already been translated. By SSSSS. If they’re not showing up for you, that means youve blocked that group.

Either unblock them or hope that another group translates those chapters.

Dex-chan lover
This series has to be cursed. Multiple chapter skips and more than 10 separate groups picking it up and then inevitably dropping it. Unless a miracle happens we're never going to catch up to the raws, it's a shame such a fun manga has to be this way.

Is there any way to hide the chapter from no group? No group is not a specific group, just a group of people without group releasing chapters so I would like to refrain from blocking the whole group. I try to block the user but the chapter is still visible.

SSSS at least gives out quality chapter... though I still block them.

If you know a way, please let me know. Thank you.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why this whole nonsense of assholes posting out of order chapters blew up exponentially on this series in particular but because of it I hate to say it but I'll probably just wait a year to have all/most of the chapters out to enjoy this series

and to anyone maliciously posting chapters out of order I hope you eternally step on legos or irregularly shaped sharp objects thank you

Contributor
I honestly had a feeling that the recent chapter was gonna be sniped because it's an Amelie x Iruma chapter and that's the most popular pairing within the fandom (for very good reason). After all, one of the chapters SSSSSniped was the chapter where they go on a date. Gotta get those views.

This manga needs a group that can give high-quality scanlations at a relatively speedy rate. It's the only way to deal with the hotbed of snipes at this point. Might as well go back and retranslate all chapters while you're add it. We went from having one group translating the manga to, like, at least 10 tanks to the anime giving it newfound popularity. And it's a real shame, since I really like it.

dont know why i didn't drop this series months ago, thanks idiot snipers for finally giving me a reason to stop trying to read this

Users who are viewing this thread