Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

Why can't they just bridge the gap???????? i know i could use google translate and raw's but that is not fun.

Dex-chan lover
i know this sounds harsh (because it is), but please. stop being entitled and buy the volumes if the wait is killing you so much.

Contributor
@dysperwithaperiod To be fair, not everyone here reads Japanese (if we all did, this wouldn’t be such a problem) and there’s no official English volumes.

At this point, if the volumes were officially licensed, I’d buy them digitally.

I can't believe it.
This guy is just straight up ignoring some sentences and incorrectly translates others to the point of actually making shit up and some people are like "oh well I'm cool as long as I can understand it".
Well sorry, guys but you understand it wrong.

Dex-chan lover
@dysperwithaperiod

The raws aren't particularly difficult to get one's hands on. Actually READING them is a completely different story. There's a reason why we're here on a scanlation site rather than discussing it in Japanese on Japanese forums. This doesn't have any official TL at all, let alone one that's up to date. Honestly, I dread it even getting one since that's going to tack another few years onto actually catching up.

@Nickps2 lazy ass snipe, dude.

I really hope this series gets picked up for an official English release, post anime, since the manga is getting dry humped into oblivion by troll groups and bare minimum, if even that, uploaders.

Guess it's a good time to pause this series for a while.

I have honestly loved this manga for so long, and even though i'm glad that the anime became popular, it's very depressing to see so much toxicity!

This manga may be my favourite, but i don't support the way some of y'all are reacting.
I'm forever grateful to whoever is doing their best for this series. I understand that no matter how much it may suck that we have to put up with non cuality scanlations, and people who just translate what they want, we are not paying them anything ans this is something they are not obligated to do. I am the one who depends on them to be able to fully enjoy manga. It f*cking sucks, but it is what it is.
I also don't see a lot of people praising Anonymousymous and sendiri, the gods of scanlations, who have been consistently brightening up my day. I literally made the biggest grin when I found out they were teaming! That's f*cking dedication mates!

Dex-chan lover
@WhiteTrash

It's not really correct to say 'just take what you're given and enjoy it' in regards to obvious troll snipes. All it does is discourage actual translation efforts, which does harm the general translation effort in a multitude of ways. Because, the simple fact is, they aren't doing what's best for the series, and we'd actually be better off long term with absolutely nothing than with these bottom tier failed troll TLs.

I do appreciate the people currently doing an actual job of translating the manga, I was even going to offer them aid in proofreading their English but they found someone else to do it beforehand.

Dex-chan lover
slowly but surely /a/nonymous and sendiri are working their way closer to the finish
the snipers are being overtaken; their work shall soon be erased
we believe in your powers, scanlators
thank you for your hard work

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, we actually gained a week on the raws this batch which is always nice.

@UXLZ
I do not justify trolls. I was doing my very best to not be rude towards anyone but i am in fact very mad that my enjoyment over this series is being affected, and i felt sad upon hearing some people are dropping this series because of the mess going on here.
Thing is, this was full of complaints which i partially agreed on, but seemed a little out of proportion.

That being said, i sincerely wish the best for the scanlation scene on this series.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for filling the gaps the troll group left when I ignored them =)

What exactly da frack did the sniper troll group do to the sequence of issues? It's confusing as $#17. Thanks, SENDIRI!

Fed-Kun's army
is iruma become demon in the end?

i mean... wearing the ring that saved up huge dark magic and constantly near his demon with huge magic...

I think.. he's slowly turned to demon.. pleas spoil me, thanks : )

hey guys, sorry if this has been asked before, but why are the later chapters missing a large amount? and also what are snipers? (im not trying to troll or anything, i mainly just dont discuss manga with anyone and so dont know whats going on)

Users who are viewing this thread