Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

I am seeing a lot of people complaining about not getting new updates, but why don't you just translate yourselves? It's been four months now and no one has taken the initiative to translate. You just need a google translator and common sense

For each comment, if each person had translated a little ... we wouldn't have any missing chapters

Dex-chan lover
And copious amounts of time, if you're going to do it that way. I know, I gave it a shot. Even as someone that can read kana and has a small amount of knowledge about the grammatical structure it can still take upwards of 10 minutes for a single small page, let alone the ones with large amounts of writing.

Aggregator gang
my complaint isn't about updates, but about the fact that there are missing chapters. I don't really care how fast something is put out, TBH i'd rather they put stuff out that is good quality and in order, as in not putting out chptr 1, then jumping to chptr 6, then putting out chapter 23, etc etc.

Dex-chan lover
The missing chapters are from a more-or-less troll group that does this all the time. Things are consistently translated up to 75 and no other group has really done any jumping.

Double-page supporter
@pulp
You just need a google translator and common sense
Ih0UA3D.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Now 75 is missing. It's enough to make me want to have an emotional response to a troll.

What is wrong with this comics translation groups, why is it so chaotic and piecemeal, you can just translate the same thing and tell everyone the other translator is shit, like sane people.

Did Iruma touch these people in the no no whats going on.

Ahh but is it too hard for you retards to scanlate in order? Fuck even if there's raws missing then do a pause like all of us are forced to. Man how I wish I could just kill people sometimes and get away with it.

Chapter 75 will be out soon. Probably together with 78. If you want to speed it, we still need a proofreader for this project...

Dex-chan lover
@mochi well that's not fair then since i blocked them.

@NotSomeone yeah i STILL don't get why anyone would do such a heinous thing. what sort of sick thoughts and madness revolve in his mind? things that make The Pyro look sane?

Dex-chan lover
@BlueSpiderLily

Do you mean someone for double-checking the translation accuracy or just someone to make sure the final English product isn't written like someone tossed the script through an industrial mincing machine?

If it's just checking for typos, grammar issues, or general 'this sounds like it was written by someone not very familiar with English' issues, I can do that.

@UXLZ. We needed one person to check grammar etc but we already found someone :) Thanks for volunteering tho, I will keep you in mind in case we need more people :)

Users who are viewing this thread