Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

Group Leader
What's up with all the people judging the quality of different translations without actually comparing them to the raws lol.
You plebs can only judge the quality of the English grammar and that's it. Nothing more.

Dex-chan lover
@Kanami-chan

For an English reader, the quality of the English writing is all that matters. Some people think translation accuracy is more important. Some people are wrong. No matter how accurately translated something is, it is always going to be an unpleasant experience if it is in broken, poor English grammar and riddled with misspellings.

Of course, it's true that calling it a poor translation because the English is bad may end up being technically incorrect, though often-times these are done by second, third, fourth-language speakers that can barely write in English in the first place, let alone accurately translate into it.

sssss cant you just fo ...!
because your always doing shit and calling yourself translate scan ....!
peice of shit worth nothing so dont waste the readers time ....!
you can go and die for all I care

Dex-chan lover
@Kanami-chan actually i speak japanese, and ik a few other translators have commented, why are you assuming we dont know what we're talking about?

@Zones Chapter 72 was translated and uploaded by the group SSSSS. Many people (myself included) have that group blocked on account of their tendency to upload chapters seemingly at random from series that already have steady translation efforts. For example, in addition to Ch. 72 they have also uploaded Ch. 139 of this series.

If you want to make an exception and read their version instead of waiting for someone else to make a translation, you can read it without unblocking the group by following a direct link to the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@dysperwithaperiod From what I can remember, they uploaded 72 while the translated chapters were around 50, so I doubt they sniped down another version of it unless that version was also very far ahead of the bulk of the translations.

*edit*

Nevermind, checked the uploaded dates and it was a day after chapter 68.

so i now "read" up till to the latest ch (raw)
and it was ok i may have not understood everything but the pics were most of the time enough 😶

There are only two things that we are sure we will never understand in our universe:
The first is the quantum superposition, the second is the SSSS translator.

Dex-chan lover
The annoying thing is that despite all the sniping the progress is at an absolute snail's crawl outside of the brief stint of regular /a/ updates and unless the QnD guy suddenly uploads thirty as a batch, appears like it will continue as such into the foreseeable future. This manga deserves better.

Users who are viewing this thread