Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

Aggregator gang
@nardsqq there are no missing chapter, only low-quality troll update. Just wait for sendiri/anonymous to catch up or learn Russian

Don't mind me, I'm just here thinking about how cool Iruma would be with that Bow, those wings, his " bad boy" aura and a Demon Lord armor.

Lets just wait Sendiri Scans because SSSSS is just a troll
Btw give him some love he deserves it --> https://twitter.com/scansendiri

Contributor
100 chapters!!! It’s been a goddamn journey but we've come far.

@Highlander When the anime came out, the manga became one of, if not the best, selling manga that’s still currently running in its magazine. Also, it’s got a spin-off running concurrently in said magazine as well. I don’t think you’d have to worry about it getting canceled. :)

This series is so good that it's underrated right now
In the west, I haven't seen many people talking about the anime. It seems to have fell through the cracks. It's a shame. It has so much more heart than 90% of shows in any season...

Contributor
@lightng Iruma-kun actually cracked Crunchyroll’s Top 30 most popular shows of the Winter 2019 anime season. That may not say a lot, but a lot more people watch it than you think:

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2020-04-14/crunchyroll-reveals-most-watched-series-for-january-to-march-2020/.158583

Dex-chan lover
It had a second season announced pretty much instantly so it must have done reasonably well, either that or the manga's already popular enough to warrant it.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone duck, there is a sniper in the channel.

Don't worry I will get him with an arrow from my bow.

these sniper pricks are the reason I dont read this series
I wont read until the normal shit catches up to these snipers

Users who are viewing this thread