Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

Contributor
@ulamog Probably another troll release. It’s happened before. The general rule of thumb here is that if the translations aren’t done by both Sendiri AND /a/nons, then don’t read it, as it’s likely that.

Dex-chan lover
There is only two things wrong with r/wsb release. It's huge in file size can only be matched by the size of the font. From the looks of it. Not a true troll release but a release with some newbie errors. Report and getting it deleted is not in the best interest of the release. Translation groups or individuals are rare.

Feedback is the course to set.

Contributor
@doppler Yeah, it seems like it. The big thing is, what’s the point of doing a series that already has consistent and relatively high-quality scanlations? Especially for a series that was (and still is to a lesser extent) a hotbed for snipes and such? You might as well just join the existing scanlation group and help them out. It’s nice that people really want to work on the series, but there’s plenty of good series that are either untranslated or dropped. I don’t fully understand, so I’m a little frustrated.

Dex-chan lover
@Koni
I see nothing in series comments but. They are looking for translators/drawers/QC.

Maybe he/she should join a group and help them. Maybe even one of the groups doing Mairimashita! Iruma-kun. By joining he would get the sense of what needs to be done. Size/fonts/placement etc... I am all for support of the needy. Kill the snipers approach.

I don't know where I would have the time, but if I knew a second language I would help.

Supporter
While I'm not someone typically interested in this, what fonts are normally used in chapters? The chapter 104 by r/wsb makes me wonder.

Honestly I appreciate any opportunity to read and Iruma and co. and for a first time translation this is damn good work for a solo effort. Thank you wsb

Aggregator gang
GOOD god people, you complain about the littlest things. I could understand if the latest chapter upload by the new person was horrible, or if they were a known sniper. but they said it themselves, this was their first try. and from what I read before their version of 104 got deleted, it wasn't half bad, with only a couple grammatical errors. yeah, they should have checked with sendiri first, but we didn't have to shit on them about it

The quality of the chapter was far higher than that of the actual troll uploads, and I feel that it shouldn't have been removed. Is there anywhere I could petition the moderators to review it, so that it may be judged fairly instead of being lumped together with people like SSSSS?
Edit: Found out that it was the uploader themselves that deleted it.

Dex-chan lover
Outside of one person taking a dump on WSB. Comparing from memory (@work now), I don't see a problem with translation. If the only real problem WSB, had was a very large font (similar to all caps text). His translation was not a problem (snipping). Anybody who do this good for a 1st translation is great. All the better he joins a long running trans group. I still say there are many groups looking for support.

His only real mistake is he tried to do a manga that has some history of snipping and crap translations. Please WSB join a group.

Group Leader
feel like copy paste of hayate no gutoku except mc is a fucking pussy 3/10 for me

Dex-chan lover
What? It's not even vaguely similar to that outside of the MC having depressing life circumstances.

I love how people whining/complaining about mc or the story.

Dude if you don't like it just dont read it

Dex-chan lover
Iruma's voice is annoying in the anime, but he's perfectly fine in the manga. Yes he's a bit of a naive shota sometimes but he does have very serious moments.

Users who are viewing this thread