Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

Is it possible that iruma is a demon or part demon after all? What if sullivan had another reason for adopting him? Like iruma could have been a long lost child of the previous maoh or he could have been hidden away in the human world for safety reasons or something... It pretty mich seems like iruma will be the maoh in the end, but idk how he'll do that without powers...

skyittens i was thinking same thing but more of that maybe he has a special ability and could have his own magic just needs something to unlock it or something like that .

Dex-chan lover
I only clicked because I thought white hair boy was the Mc and he was rad at tooting some horns

@Misfit Scans Great chapter you guys! You guys did a great job! Your hard work is appreciated!*sends love and support*

Btw will you guys be covering the anthology too in the future? Not that I want to give you guys more work, just wanted to know.

aaaaa you're doing great Misfits!!!! esp the redrawers ! ! ! all that floating text looks hard...ganbatte...

ANEGO IS SO PRETTYYY

thank you misfit scans!!! for your hard and dedications!!! we are truly grateful!!!

@skykittens @sifiny it has already been implied that Iruma is going to be the Maou especially with him have the Ring of Solomon. As for how he'll get powers I think Ali (the ring demon) will give em to him

Group Leader
@Kuromahi7 probably, but we'll have a better idea when once we know how much work the anthology is going to take (we don't have a page count just yet, but we're looking into it!)

Nei

Dex-chan lover
I love to see the before and after redrawing a page, seeing it makes it much more clear how hard your work is guys, thanks for constantly working on this, love you guys 💘!

Users who are viewing this thread