Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

Aggregator gang
Is iruma will become demon? There is no way iruma will be the king while he still human tho

Why. Two Clara.
126862363_3300837370026795_2326403395723442957_n.jpg

Aggregator gang
@calmbreez: The romance is not prominent but it's there
- Amelie, the student council president, suspects Iruma of being human but because she has a fascination with the human world, she doesn't care. She had a spell cast on her that caused her to be more frail and meek and it caused her to get close to Iruma as a result. When the spell broke, she realized she fell in love with him and is currently trying to win him over but is awkward about it.
- Clara, Iruma's second friend, is extremely childish and playful and loves to play with Iruma. The readers can see she has feelings for him but she doesn't realize it herself yet. Her goal is to charm Iruma to actually see her as a woman.
- There's a joke character that iruma saved in Chapter 1 that admires him but she can't get close to him. We see her in the omakes sometimes.
- Elizabetta (aka, Onee-san) seems to have been charmed by Iruma during the music festival but seeing as her ambition is to have a reverse harem and that she has something of a flirty personality, it's hard to tell if she sees him as a love interest or still just a friend. She has her own admirer in Lied anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, this is going to catch up to the raw soon and that makes me sad we won't be getting really frequent update like this anymore 😢

@TwilightFaze Clara is definitely aware of her own feelings. In an earlier chapter and the manga, she declares to Iruma as to how she will make him fall in love with her. Iruma is her first and most precious friend in Babyls.

Fed-Kun's army
Ali is a stand, he has magic powers, can shrink at will, and is only effective at a certain range.

I've seen some comments around regarding the romance so I thought I would ask for more precise information. For those that already read everything available, on a scale of 0 to 100%, how much does the romance take part in the story? Is it really more of an occasional hinted thing you see once every 30 chapters? Or is it more connected to the core of the story?

Also, I just saw that there's an anime available, so if I decide to go for that first which is the manga chapter that continues the story?

@valok for the romance you see it every once in a while but it’s a very wholesome manga and when you see the romance it’s worth it. I would recommend watching anime then moving to manga but not everything in manga is in the anime so up to you.

@YukiMao YEEEESSSS omg I swear when I read "Love Trio" OOF MY HEART I love these babies so much! If this becomes polyamory I'll become the happiest person on earth and if it doesn't.... I'll STILL be the happiest person on earth because they are SO WHOLESOME!😆

Dex-chan lover
@Valok
Romance is about 15% of the story. It's there and it drives some chapters sometimes, but generally this is a story about a meek kid growing up in a strange world with his increasing collection of new friends and slowly gaining the skills and abilities to stand on his own.
I'd recommend the anime; it's one of the best adaptations I've seen in recent years. The voices are really good and the anime-only songs could be reason enough to give it a shot. The anime covers chapters 1-43.

Users who are viewing this thread