Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

Dex-chan lover
@Koni Sorry, I don't know much about it. I've only read about its release in the blu-ray and came across it on Chinese sites.

not human eaters, they think humans are mythical creatures who taste good, but have never ate them, at least most probably

Contributor
@tblst Ahhh, I see. This looks really cool! Now I'm hoping that they translate this as well!

Apparently there's 4-page extras for each of the anime's 6 Blu-Ray volumes! Though I dunno where one would find the other five...

Finally I caught up and I really enjoy this series. I just want to see what the gang gets into next

I wonder who will win this week: The chads Misfits Scan or the Swift as Wind Wicked House Team. Either way, thanks for you work for both groups.

Osamu Nishi is the fucking GOAT
damn this is maybe on par with my personal favorite Jitsu wa Watashi wa

@obskurrt

YESS!

SOMEONE ELSE KNOWS IT!

I actually got into this as soon as I noticed the anime and the similarities.

Personally I think this one is better developed as a whole, but Jitsu wa Watashi wa has better situational humour.

Regardless of their differences... The unifying element is WHOLESOME FUZZY FEELS!!!

Lets just be honest, it's not about being best girl, but iruma and Clara have great chemistry.

Again i need to thanks to Misfits for the English translate also thanks to Wicked house team for their hard work.

Users who are viewing this thread