Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

Here me out. Hypothetical Plot twist: Time skip to when Iruma is revealed to he a human and while everyone is either trying to capture him or eat him the misfits, kalego, Ameli, opera, Sullivan, and Balam are all fighting to protect him. Then the bad guys manage to capture Iruma and just as they're about to eat him *bam* Ali covers Iruma in demonic power and we get Demon Lord Iruma

This is honestly one of those manga that doesnt have the best artstyle, but I am really in love with the story and how the artist colors the colored pages

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to wait in the Misfit re translation because the Wicked Scans translation is straight garbage. Reading that trash is like imagining having a stroke

It's rare to find a manga where the cast has actual emotional growth instead of just getting flashy new powers. I'm glad I found this.

as likely as it is(considering Amelie) if Clara ends up heartbroken by the end I'll scream.

Legit though, this is one of the few series where assuming they capitalize on the romance I hope it goes harem because I like all the possible love interests way too much.

Hhhhh, chapter 183... Especially when it's grandpa's turn. And- AND that tender hand, the family love Iruma has been missing in the human world. He cried. My heart cried too.

This is good. The backbone of the shounen genre is about prioritizing a fun read over good writing, but it's nice when is both fun and good like this.

Users who are viewing this thread