Maitsuki, Niwatsuki, Ooyatsuki - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Buying a car for the two of them is a big step; considering a home, is another. Seems like before that conversation, Asako hadn't really thought about how serious their relationship has become. She's treating Miyako like a life partner without realizing it.

We knew we'd have to deal with Miyako's identity being revealed eventually. Been building to that for a bit now. Seems like she'll blame herself when things go bad. Asako will have to reassure her.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hope they get that creep eventually >_>.. Considering Miyako is no longer part of the Group, hence she left the public eye x_x

Also it's really lacking Miyako and Asako time since they've gotten together 😵 And those widespread uploads make it seem even more

Dex-chan lover
$10 says everyone is going to shame Asako for dating Miyako. Following them around and taking pictures so that people will start harassing them. Like "you gold digging bitch!" or "ew lesbian" idk what you guys think?

Power Uploader
$10 says everyone is going to shame Asako for dating Miyako. Following them around and taking pictures so that people will start harassing them. Like "you gold digging bitch!" or "ew lesbian" idk what you guys think?
Very much doubt so.

"Homophobia" doesn't seem to be a thing in Yodokawa's universe. No one ever questioned Asako about her preferences when she dated several women, so I don't think "being a lesbian" will suddenly become a stigma.

I think it's just going to be some morbid curiosity fed by paparazzi and will probably be solved in a few chapters. Drama never lasts long in this series.

Miyako still has many fans who can't accept her retirement (not mentioning the agency that wasn't too happy to let her go). Maybe the fact she's in a relationship will be an issue, but not homosexuality.

Dex-chan lover
Very much doubt so.

"Homophobia" doesn't seem to be a thing in Yodokawa's universe. No one ever questioned Asako about her preferences when she dated several women, so I don't think "being a lesbian" will suddenly become a stigma.

I think it's just going to be some morbid curiosity fed by paparazzi and will probably be solved in a few chapters. Drama never lasts long in this series.

Miyako still has many fans who can't accept her retirement (not mentioning the agency that wasn't too happy to let her go). Maybe the fact she's in a relationship will be an issue, but not homosexuality.
Yeah you're probably right. Like with the stalker it ended pretty fast

Dex-chan lover
She's concerned about her privacy and wanting to give Asako a good life together. That's the main issue that Miyako has mentioned a bunch and also mentioned as recently as the end of the previous chapter. Her idea of not being able to give Asako the typical "normal" life.

More than likely, rather than just homophobia, this paparazzi situation will reinforce her fears that she's incapable of providing Asako normalcy. That would pair up with Asako's now thinking about their permanent future together.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh great a stalker. 😑

My bet is that's it a fan. Or indeed a paparazzi, seeing as the shoe was scuffed and it seems like a professional camera. We will see. Looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
A paparazzi situation where she is followed afterwards and the location of their home being compromised would really be enough drama to come out of all that. Maybe fans conflating the reason for her retirement being dating vs that just something happy that came after. We'll see. After learning the reasons for the car and looking around their home... ominous. They've really had it good having their home not being known so far.

Dex-chan lover
I know cars aren't as common as trains, but i wonder if that'd make uber/taxi rides more or less expensive lol

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

so auntie knows because of miyakos loose lips, eh? well, at least its known they have her whole support.

Users who are viewing this thread